Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 61 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Def looks great!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I already have rear fogs on my ZHP Will sedans are already wired for rear fogs... all you have to do is add bulbs and code...

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice! Damn, I want a sedan more and more.

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Nice! Damn, I want a sedan more and more.
    Why I ended up getting this sedan, even though mine was a severely neglected and abused example. At least while I'm rebuilding and restoring my ZHP, I can build mine just the way I want without having any regrets because of the high mileage (> 230k) on it

Next year I will source a brand new UUC Corsa TSE 3 exhaust with black chrome tips

Last edited by cakM3; 02-28-2022 at 07:32 PM.

Over winter months I will be sourcing this to add to blauzed this upcoming Spring....

My last ZHP had the silver tips... I think going with the black tips will add to the Mystic Blue color of my current ZHP I do love the sound of this exhaust!

My Mystic Adventure...

I remember when these were ~$1000.
    for the black tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I remember when these were ~$1000.
    for the black tips
    sadly I remember as well.....

My Mystic Adventure...

my carbon fiber Gruppe M intake arrived in the mail today

It was nice to see Cole double boxed his intake when he sent it to me

This intake was dirty, no surprises there but cleaned up nicely...

shown here is the dirty Gruppe M intake...

The filter was a filthy mess and I should have taken a picture of it but I was more in a rush to get it cleaned out so I gave it a hot water shower so to speak to get rid of all the grime and dirt as well as the excess oil that was in this filter...

As you can see above this filter is in excellent shape after getting it cleaned. There are no rips or bends in the mesh and everything cleaned up nicely... The chrome cap at the top of this filter looks brand new. I will be using this filter again

My thanks to Cole for giving me a very nice price on this intake! It will live on in blauzed

My Mystic Adventure...

I decided to install my intake this afternoon...

The soft rubber edging has worn completely off but I have new rubber edging ordered and will reattach it when it arrives... the carbon fiber housing has been cleaned, polished, sealed and waxed...

Looking forward to driving my ZHP to work in the morning
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-02-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Just reflecting on the fact that I now own two 2004 BMWs, one being my M3 and this 330i ZHP, and now have legit Gruppe M intakes in both of them...
    the one in my ZHP being carbon fiber

and the one in my M3 being kevlar...

For me, it is starting to feel right again regarding my current ZHP build...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 61 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast