Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Looks good!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Do you mind sharing where you found a set?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Like the other users I was able to get mine from eBay UK at around $100 shipped to the states

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    - 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_JZ View Post
    Like the other users I was able to get mine from eBay UK at around $100 shipped to the states
    Best way to get these at a decent price

Yes I was able to find them from a forum member that was parting their car out. I think I got them for about $130.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    Yes I was able to find them from a forum member that was parting their car out. I think I got them for about $130.
    I paid $130 +shipping for my set so I'm happy with the purchase. It is nice when you have friends looking out and they send you links. This is how I was able to get my set for my ZHP.

I still feel the ZHP should have come with these door sills instead of the bland chrome lined ones that they have. There are a few things I am in the process of correcting for my ZHP which I feel should have been from the factory.... the ///M door sills being one of them and then the OEM M3 side mirrors being the other option that should have come with the Performance Package (ZHP) option... but then that is how I feel the ZHP should have been from the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I paid $130 +shipping for my set so I'm happy with the purchase. It is nice when you have friends looking out and they send you links. This is how I was able to get my set for my ZHP.

I still feel the ZHP should have come with these door sills instead of the bland chrome lined ones that they have. There are a few things I am in the process of correcting for my ZHP which I feel should have been from the factory.... the ///M door sills being one of them and then the OEM M3 side mirrors being the other option that should have come with the Performance Package (ZHP) option... but then that is how I feel the ZHP should have been from the factory.
    Yes I agree, M3 side mirrors are on my to do list. I haven't done homework on them yet but I've seen some forum members talk about someone that 3d prints the base plate needed to mount the glass etc.

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    Yes I agree, M3 side mirrors are on my to do list. I haven't done homework on them yet but I've seen some forum members talk about someone that 3d prints the base plate needed to mount the glass etc.
    Yes, Sergy does this. I recently helped a friend of mine install his OEM M3 side mirrors to his vert and it came out perfectly. He recently posted them on his thread. This is something I need to do to my sedan and I plan to do this sometime in Spring when weather starts to warm up. With sedans though, I will also need to mod the side mirror base plates using the Rogue Engineering templates. So much more work involved doing this on sedans but so worth it when it is all finished... can't wait to start this yet again to another sedan ZHP... I did this with my first ZHP, loved how it looked.
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-11-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yes, Sergy does this. I recently helped a friend of mine install his OEM M3 side mirrors to his vert and it came out perfectly. He recently posted them on his threads. This is something I need to do to my sedan and I plan to do this sometime in Spring when weather starts to warm up. With sedans though, I will also need to mod the side mirror base plates using the Rogue Engineering templates. So much more work involved doing this on sedans but so worth it when it is all finished... can't wait to start this yet again to another sedan ZHP... I did this with my first ZHP, loved how it looked.
    dang it, so it's more difficult on sedans then.. I would love to do this to mine, a fresh DIY would be cool when you work on yours!

Almost here.... looking forward to installing these door sills in my ZHP
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-24-2021 at 03:51 PM.

Another delay thanks to a combination of my apartment complex and US Postal Service mixup which caused my package not to be delivered due to a signature delivery and postal delivery not coming to my door so I will go to the post office in the morning to get my package instead. That will actually be better but since it is forecasted to snow tomorrow, I will do the install at a later date when the weather is nicer....perhaps I will get new clips for these door sills from BMW in the mean time...

Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast