Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 76 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Sometimes I miss all the accessories they used to have in the early 2000s. Can't think of a brand that offered more customization.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

That’s a very odd spot to mount, it seems strangely out of place.

That aside, I didn’t know that was an accessory that was available for our cars. Pretty cool
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I was more marveling at BMW's attention to every accessory. Of course BMW has an umbrella for the E46.

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Sometimes I miss all the accessories they used to have in the early 2000s. Can't think of a brand that offered more customization.
    Which is why when I find something I find might be useful for this build and it happens to be a BMW accessory, I am inclined to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    That’s a very odd spot to mount, it seems strangely out of place.

That aside, I didn’t know that was an accessory that was available for our cars. Pretty cool
    To be honest Jacob, the placement of the umbrella is solely up to the individual where they want to mount it. You don't necessarily have to mount it where BMW recommends... I just figured I would go with what BMW recommended

I just figured it would mount under a seat somewhere, looks like an afterthought in that spot on the footwell.

How much was it shipped out?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I just figured it would mount under a seat somewhere, looks like an afterthought in that spot on the footwell.
    How much was it shipped out?
    That's where BMW suggests it goes on the E39 & Zcars as well.
    $60.06 from NJ. https://www.ebay.com/itm/184521823055
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I really did not need to have this OEM BMW accessory item but when Daniel told me this was one accessory he really wanted to have I decided why not and got this for my ZHP

Weather was decent enough today so I installed this OEM BMW accessory into my build. Hate it or love it, it is another OEM item to help make my ZHP build even more unique.

The batteries used are CR2032 batteries. (x3) The LED output is pretty bright for an umbrella flash light

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-11-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Today started out decent enough that I made some progress on my ZHP. The ZHP got a full undercarriage wash this morning and I then gave it a good proper wipe down after washing it. I replaced my front door weather seals as they were worn and in need of replacement. Also applied some carnuba wax to the finish and reaffixed one of the '3' badges to my boot as I spotted it loose... car looks much nicer now...

My Mystic Adventure...

The weather was so nice today I could not resist getting my ZHP washed and detailed so I took a little break to address a few things

It was also a good time to clean up the engine bay a bit Yes the secondary air pump needs further cleaning . . .

I used this to clean up the engine bay today . . .

Then used this to detail up the plastics

the center grill area was filthy and cleaned up nicely

my Gruppe M intake was dirty so I took it out and cleaned it up. I also replaced the rubber edging as the old one got cut. I need to fabricate a mount to secure the intake.

it's nice opening the hood to see a clean engine bay

I also swapped out the oil dip stick today . . .

I think tomorrow I will be taking out the DISA so I can clean it and then rebuild it using the rebuild kit from G.A.S.

It's nice that Spring is here

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Page 76 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast