Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 82 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    It’s like that green dress yellow dress picture/argument or whatever it was that circulated around the internet haha.

Don’t they make blue tinted euro mirrors for the ZHP side mirrors?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    It’s like that green dress yellow dress picture/argument or whatever it was that circulated around the internet haha.

I have not seen blue tinted wide angle mirrors for OEM M3 side mirrors. At the time I got these at least... so I got these for the time being.

They have it. The OE aspherical ones are blue tinted and the line the separate the two parts doesn't go all the way from the top to bottom (and it's actually a line). The aftermarket ones are a darker shade of blue, have a line pattern that goes from top to bottom.

here's one:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/33173931508...UAAOSwZ8ZXCJjC

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN

lol I remember that. I think it was white/gold or blue/black. I clearly saw white/gold

They do. Here's one:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/18460409434...3ABFBM-IW-_KVg

I just rebuilt my OEM DISA unit that Dhar (///M Crazy) sent to me with the G.A.S. M54 3.0L DISA Repair/Upgrade kit I had sourced earlier. New DISA with the G.A.S. upgrade has been installed in my ZHP this afternoon. Very simple swap.

This is one of many items I have wanted to do for my ZHP so I can check this off my list of maintenance/upgrades to do for this daily driver

Next will be power steering hose refresh . . .
    Last edited by cakM3; 06-13-2022 at 04:34 PM.

While working on my ZHP I noted I was missing the proper hardware (screws) needed to properly secure my door panels to the door so I ordered them tonight.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...ar-07146979835

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...ew-51417059617

Once the screws arrive the doors will finally be secured as it is supposed to be. One less issue this car will have...

I have the following projects lined up to install on my ZHP this summer. All have been purchased and are in my possession except one which I will purchase soon.

- Rear Wilwood BBK kit
    - Bilstein PSS-10 w/ Ground Control camber kit
    - Aluminum pedals
    - OEM M3 side mirror retrofit

The project I am purchasing this week and will most likely install once it arrives
    - G.A.S. CCV kit

I am also planning to replace my power steering hoses as I found one that looks "wet" so there will be continued progress for my daily driver this car season

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I have the following projects lined up to install on my ZHP this summer. All have been purchased and are in my possession except one which I will purchase soon.

- Rear Wilwood BBK kit
    - Bilstein PSS-10 w/ Ground Control camber kit
    - Aluminum pedals
    - OEM M3 side mirror retrofit

The project I am purchasing this week and will most likely install once it arrives
    - G.A.S. CCV kit

I am also planning to replace my power steering hoses as I found one that looks "wet" so there will be continued progress for my daily driver this car season

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Very solid lost of upgrades. I am excited to see your car with Wilwood brakes and Bilstein coils!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Very solid lots of upgrades. I am excited to see your car with Wilwood brakes and Bilstein coils!
    Sergy, looks like I will also be upgrading my stereo head unit from the OEM Business CD Radio to the AVIN 4 head unit this summer as well.... so my ZHP is getting lots of love this car season.

I've been really impressed with the DISA rebuild kit from GAS. I installed it on my daily driver back in 2017 and have put around 100,000 miles on since then. The other day I pulled it out the DISA while replacing the OFHG and the aluminum flap and actuator mechanism still look like new and function perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by ///Mark_D View Post
    I've been really impressed with the DISA rebuild kit from GAS. I installed it on my daily driver back in 2017 and have put around 100,000 miles on since then. The other day I pulled it out the DISA while replacing the OFHG and the aluminum flap and actuator mechanism still look like new and function perfectly.
    I did this for "peace of mind" not knowing the condition of my installed DISA and when I pulled it out to swap in the new DISA, I found out the old DISA unit had the G.A.S. DISA upgrade kit installed so I will clean up that DISA unit and store it as "spare parts". It was a surprise for sure.

Page 82 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast