Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

My Mystic Adventure...

Went to put my Hydraulic tensioner pulley back on and discovered this issue/annoyance . . .

so I went and got a new bolt to replace this mangled one just to be safe . . .

It is much nicer having a torx head bolt in perfect condition (like the one on the right of this picture) rather than using one that has been mangled up like the one on the left.

As I said back on my first post of this project thread, I'm restoring this car little by little as I continue working on her

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-19-2022 at 07:42 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

I have a set of new decals to swap into my ZHP should a time come where I will have to swap out motors on this car . . .

For the time being I will place these decals in a safe place.

My Mystic Adventure...

Getting everything put back together on my ZHP. A full overhaul of my cooling system is now complete. Getting my freshly cleaned intake manifold reinstalled along with everything else

The G.A.S. CCV Replacement kit I purchased earlier this summer is getting installed as the final touch to my current maintenance

Everything should be completed tomorrow with the cooling system being properly filled.

Last edited by cakM3; 12-06-2022 at 06:14 AM.

Yayayayaya, nice weekend work. I’m sure it will be relieving to have this stuff all wrapped up
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Yayayayaya, nice weekend work. I’m sure it will be relieving to have this stuff all wrapped up
    It will be relieving for sure Jacob It's funny how something always seem to come up when doing extensive work like this and you add more to the list of things to do while you're there... at least I'm almost finished and I'm looking forward to driving my ZHP again

it almost always compounds on bigger jobs like this. you either find stuff that needs to be replaced OR you find those parts that "might as well" be replaced while you're in there.

she's gonna be buttery smooth when you fire it back up.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    it almost always compounds on bigger jobs like this. you either find stuff that needs to be replaced OR you find those parts that "might as well" be replaced while you're in there.

she's gonna be buttery smooth when you fire it back up.
    I have never taken off an intake manifold on any car I have ever owned or replaced cooling system hard pipes and heater core hoses like I recently have on my ZHP. I was impressed by just how easy this job is to do . . . just time consuming if you want to do it right. At least everything used for this maintenance with exception of my Stewart Water Pump and ECS Tuning Aluminum water pump pulley are genuine OEM BMW parts

I'm really looking forward firing my car back up Jacob
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-18-2023 at 02:35 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

My G.A.S. CCV Replacement kit has finally been installed on my ZHP today

Thanks Roylan for the opportunity to buy this kit from you

This kit is very high quality and functional, much more efficient than the OE CCV setup this car came with from the factory.

Having this kit installed also adds nice engine compartment bling to my ZHP

I'm almost finished with my current maintenance/upgrades. Just a few more things to reinstall and I can refill fresh coolant and bleed the system. Almost there!

Last edited by cakM3; 11-22-2022 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

My G.A.S. CCV Replacement kit has finally been installed on my ZHP today

Thanks Roylan for the opportunity to buy this kit from you

This kit is very high quality and functional, much more efficient than the OE CCV setup this car came with from the factory.

Having this kit installed also adds nice engine compartment bling to my ZHP

You're Welcome! Looking Good!!!!!

How was the install?

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by REF84 View Post
    You're Welcome! Looking Good!!!!!

How was the install?
    The install was pretty much straightforward. For me the most difficult part of doing this install was shaving my intake manifold per directions on step #30 because it really does not tell you how much to take off. I had to look at this picture a few times because none of the other pictures showed this angle with the bottom part of the kit installed.

Anyway once I was done with this step, the rest was easy to do and it only took me about an hour at most to follow the install directions and get the kit installed on my ZHP since I already had everything apart. I'm impressed by the build quality of this kit and like that it is a much better solution over the OE CCV setup

Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast