Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

My Mystic Adventure...

For 2023 I have already begun working on a list of the many upgrades and maintenance I'm planning to do for my ZHP. Today I ordered new TPMS sensors to install in my BBS CH wheels so that they interface to my AVIN 4 head unit.

They will get installed sometime in late Spring when I get tires for my BBS wheels. In the mean time my immediate focus is to get my AutoSolutions SSK installed, new pulleys installed and my rear diff flushed with new fluid this month.

EDIT: kit arrived yesterday.
    Last edited by cakM3; 01-06-2023 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Welcome to the club! I've been a member for >40 years, back when owners waved/flashed their headlights at each other & there was no interwebz to bring owners together!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    This badge looks great. Is it with double sided tape?
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Welcome to the club! I've been a member for >40 years, back when owners waved/flashed their headlights at each other & there was no interwebz to bring owners together!
    ~40 years! That is serious milestone!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I have been a CCA member for 10 years and then decided to let my membership lapse because of the childish response the BMW design team gave to the negative feedback regarding their desire for absurd oversized front grills, which in my opinion, look absolutely hideous. At the time I let my membership lapse, I just felt BMW has lost their way from producing driver-oriented cars to following other auto makers. This is how I have been feeling about the BMW brand and is my opinion. They used to lead the auto industry and today I feel they follow other brands instead of innovating and leading and my comment is not meant to stir opinions or emotions. I'm just sharing how I have been feeling about the new BMWs being produced. I renewed my membership this year because Octoberfest will be held not too far from where I live and for once I want to experience this event in person. As for keeping my membership, I will have to see . . . I am an E46 BMW owner for life kind of person so no matter what, I will always have an E46 BMW in my garage for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    This badge looks great. Is it with double sided tape?
    Badge has double sided tape affixed on it. I'm not going to mount the badge until after I have my CSL bootlid painted Mystic Blue

I made a few purchases tonight to prepare for the VCG maintenance using OEM or better parts . . . .

This is a good maintenance for sure.
    Maybe a good idea to change oil filler cap seal, if that was not replaced.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My Mystic Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    This is a good maintenance for sure.
    Maybe a good idea to change oil filler cap seal, if that was not replaced.
    That was done when I did the CCV Replacement kit. Already ahead of you my friend

This maintenance was a long time coming so it will be nice to check this maintenance off my list of things to get done on my ZHP

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Since I'll be doing VCG maintenance I decided I will also do Secondary Air Pump system maintenance as well. Sourcing these parts from FCP Euro.

I have already sourced the Mass Air Flow sensor for this system so I might as well refresh most of system while I am at it

Car should be running great unless the air pump itself is bad in which case, I will source from FCP Euro

Edit: I have spent nearly $800 getting ready to do the full VCG and Secondary Air Pump System maintenance for my ZHP.
    Last edited by cakM3; 03-11-2023 at 02:51 PM.

I have been meaning to replace two panels in my roof liner so I ordered new ones to replace the old broken ones today . . .

My ZHP is getting lots of love . . .

Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast