Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

06 ZHP 6MT BSM/Black FS

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hello, and Happy New Year fellow mafia members. I am in the market for a ZHP sedan. I have a growing family and a coupe isn't the right car for me. I'm currently building an M54 for boost right now that I planned on installing into the coupe, but it's not really the car I want.

What I currently own - 06 6MT ZHP coupe that I'd be willing to trade or sell. I don't have many pictures of my coupe currently as I haven't officially listed it for sale. The car is bone stock with the exception of a K&N air filter (which I hate). Black Sapphire Metallic exterior and black leather interior. My car was owned by a gentleman from Kentucky who kept it very nice, garaged, and maintained. The paint is in excellent condition as well as the interior. No blemishes or broken stitching on the seats or bolsters. Heated seats. ~130k miles. It's been parked in my garage for the past ~9-10 months. I put most of the last 20k miles on it driving it back and forth to work in West Texas from central Texas before buying a Honda as my commuter. I had an incident on a backroad where a black buzzard flew straight into my windshield, shattering it; after that I decided this car is too nice to tear up and stack miles on back and forth. It has a brand new windshield and no other damage was done other than glass. Sitting on BBS CH 18x8.5 squared wrapped in Continentals with lots of tread life, spare wheel included.

What I'm looking for - ZHP sedan, really prefer 6MT but I can 6MT swap it, any color except IR, any interior except grey and alcantara cloth. Will also consider tourings (I know, non-ZHP). Will consider partial trades + cash as well. Does not have to even be running as I am building an engine for boost right now and plan to swap it.

Edit: Also does not have to be a ZHP as I would consider a nicer example 325 or non-ZHP 330.
    Last edited by Phillips0417; 09-24-2021 at 10:48 AM. Reason: More options.

I have a titanium silver zhp , auto , black interior .

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

PM me

out of curiosity, if you've already got a motor in mind, why bother paying extra for a zhp? wouldn't a regular e46 do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    out of curiosity, if you've already got a motor in mind, why bother paying extra for a zhp? wouldn't a regular e46 do the trick?
    I suppose you're right and a non-ZHP e46 would suffice, I just like the general aesthetics of the ZHP better. With that being said, I'd be open to non-ZHP options as well; I'll update the first post.

I have an 04 ZHP sedan 6M with 113K on it, could possibly trade for right coupe, this car I have is pretty nice, so would have to be equally as nice. Titan Silver with Black Leather, slicktop as well!

Where are you located? PM me

Still up for grabs?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubaudi2400 View Post
    Still up for grabs?!
    Yes

Bumping this back to the top. Getting more serious about selling. I'm currently out of town for work but will be back on monday afternoon and can provide any pictures requested.

Name:  BlackZHP.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  479.0 KB

Only difference in the car now is it sits on squared 18" BBS CH, has a new windshield, and HomeLink rear view mirror with compass.

Feel free to call or text: 254-98 one - three three 83
    Last edited by Phillips0417; 09-24-2021 at 10:55 AM.