A local independent shop did some work on my '04 coupe last month. Relevant (I think) items were a) replacing the FCAB's, b) performing an alignment, and c) replacing the steering angle sensor (spiral cable/clockspring). Before these repairs, I recall my steering wheel having virtually zero play. And now it has...some. Not a ton...maybe a few degrees. But I can now definitely wiggle the steering wheel when the car is totally stopped, while before I recall there being no play in that kind of scenario. Same feeling when driving (at any speed)...before the repairs: zero play; now: a bit of free wiggle. Car otherwise feels and runs great.

Any suggestions for

i) a list of things that could possibly have gone wrong in the course of any of the above that would cause this symptom
ii) a list of things unrelated to the above that might cause this symptom (or just generally a list of things to check if someone told you about that symptom)
iii) what other info I could pass along/things to try that might pin down what the issue is?

I'd love to be able to go back to the shop with some specific suggestions.

Thanks!