Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I think a few of us northern New Englander's (and all of our brothers in Canada) can attest that some of you haven't seen real snow yet

you know you live somewhere with a lot of snow when you have trouble checking for traffic when you're backing out of your driveway. Because the pile of snow adjacent to your driveway is taller than both your car, and you when you're standing
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

More snow than we’ve gotten in northern KY all winter season this year for sure.

I wouldn’t be doing that in my ZHP though. Too much damn salt on the roads.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

This is what winter looks like here right now. Definitely nippy in the mornings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d kill for consistent 70deg. weather, mid 70s is PERFECT
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken View Post
    Hahaha, looks fun!

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    you know you live somewhere with a lot of snow when you have trouble checking for traffic when you're backing out of your driveway. Because the pile of snow adjacent to your driveway is taller than both your car, and you when you're standing
    You've nailed my biggest complaint.... the mid winter snow bank at the end of my driveway can easily be over 10' high and getting T-Boned pulling out becomes a potential reality!!!! A completely blind decision to stick your nose out into the street .....

And of course the driver about to possibly hit me can't possibly stop in time in the snow (not his fault) and would just slide right into someone..... And that's why we store our beauties and drive taller SUV's all winter- self protection just to give ourselves a chance

I fight with my plow guy all winter to not push all the snow there, but in reality.... it has to go somewhere...not really his fault either.

What's the temperature down south again?
    Pete

27 in KY right about now.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    What's the temperature down south again?
    49 in ATX. All the snow is gone by now.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Honestly, this year has been a very mild winter. I've been home for the Christmas break, and am still at home because school is closed. And I haven't had to shovel snow even once
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Always roller coaster weather - piles of snow, but top down weather today in Omaha

Name:  61939253-7635-4E7B-897C-0B5CAC8ECB3C.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  92.8 KB
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast