Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Replacement Headlight Lenses, post facelift?

Hey guys,
    I have an 05 330ci and the headlights were pretty foggy.
    I pulled the drivers side and I attempted a sand/polish but they are just not coming out clear.
    Are replacements currently available?
    I did a search and Khoalty was mentioned but they don't appear to be in business anymore.
    Any guidance would be appreciated.
    B

Did you try the 3M kit ? Check this link, this used to be my car BTW:

https://bmw335i.com/2019/04/19/how-t...ght-oxidation/

I believe there are no replacement lenses for facelift E46 coupes and verts. The unit is sealed.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

My understanding is that the headlight lenses on the coupe models are not replaceable--at least not easily.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Yeah, us coupe owners got screwed with sealed headlights. If you want a finish that will last I'd recommend sanding and painting them with 2K clear coat. That way they come out crystal-clear, and you treat it just like paint when taking care of it - you can wetsand, cut, and polish just like regular paint. I have a post in my thread here outlining the details
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

These are the only ones I've seen - no experience with them.
    https://www.bimmerjakes.com/en/headl...tic-cover.html
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Thanks guys, I'll read up on these options. I think the kit I had jumped grits too drastically.