Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I aim to get a nice, satisfying specimen with low miles for less than $20k.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

I see more on the West Coast, but that’s too far for me.
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP (52k miles), Jet Black with black leather, MFactory LSD (3.38) with Z4 cover, 18"x8.5" ET38 APEX Arc-8's (Anthracite) with 245/40 Michelin PSS', Koni Sports with factory springs and front and rear reinforcement plates, Shark Injector, Corsa TSE3 cat-back exhaust, TMS under-driven pulleys (water & steering), CDV delete, TMS CF strut brace, K&N CAI, GAS DISA rebuild, TMS pedals, Wheelskins steering wheel cover, roller tray center console, black-out grilles, and WeatherTech mats

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    I see more on the West Coast, but that’s too far for me.
    Ship it or fly out and road trip back!

Even if I saw what looked like a perfect car, there’s no way I’d travel out just to inspect, so there’d be no way to confirm it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Yeah, yeah... I agree, these cars are not worth that much and neither is 60s porsche.. Whatever, everything is overpriced..fact. I just paid $11K sight unseen for a 104K manual ZHP in july and I'm already $1100 tax and registration and $6500 in suspension refresh, alignments, complete brake system redo, oil pan gasket, Alcantara interior swap, new tires, fresh bolts and not even done. So whatever!

Do I detect a bit of buyer’s remorse? ; )

It’s funny how everybody thinks the prices of the things we’re buying are too high, but the price for what we’re selling (typically, our labor) is too low. With the government giving away trillions, just wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    Even if I saw what looked like a perfect car, there’s no way I’d travel out just to inspect, so there’d be no way to confirm it as such.
    How about talking on the phone to the seller, getting a measure of his honesty, and having him take it to a mechanic you chose for a PPI before committing to buy it, contingent upon you flying out and seeing it? I've purchase 5-6 cars in this exact way and then drove them back, all without incidents beyond what one should expect from older and/or high mileage cars. And I've enjoyed each experience immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Oh yeah, browsing through Craigslist across the country, supplies are drying up. Not nearly as many available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree, been monitoring CL LA and Surrounding areas for years and zhp's are not as abundant as before. And the ones in CL now are all beat up and abused.
    Slicktop AW 6spd Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by iya_e46 View Post
    Agree, been monitoring CL LA and Surrounding areas for years and zhp's are not as abundant as before. And the ones in CL now are all beat up and abused.
    It's a shame to see people neglect and abuse these cars even if they are on the most part high mileage cars these days. These cars deserve better in my opinion...

Maybe, the right car would induce me to do such a thing, but you’re a braver man than I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12