Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Spark Plugs

Spark Plugs

Think I am just going to replace these while I am in there doing the coil pack.
    I believe I used the NGKs on my other ZHPs.

These are the ones you want for our car, correct?

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/aud...g-ngk-bkr6equp

Seem to be a bit cheaper on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Spark-Plugs-P...s%2C147&sr=8-3

Make sure they aint fake if you buy them on Amazon .

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

How can you tell aside from the NGK box?

The store that is selling them has great reviews...

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=...GLZP&sshmPath=

Amazon seller does have some negative reviews on spark plugs. I, too, received some bad NGKs from eBay last year, after never having problems with many eBay purchases over the past 20 years. If you buy from FCP you'll never pay for another set of plugs. Do you want to do the job twice if the Amazon plugs are junk?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Amazon seller does have some negative reviews on spark plugs. I, too, received some bad NGKs from eBay last year, after never having problems with many eBay purchases over the past 20 years. If you buy from FCP you'll never pay for another set of plugs. Do you want to do the job twice if the Amazon plugs are junk?
    I understand, I know all about FCP I probably pay for their utilities with how much I spend there annually.
    I would check the plugs before installing, saw some video on YouTube about how to spot fake ones.

May just go the FCP route, but they are expensive on a few things ($15 is a large price gap on these). Doubt I will have the car another 100K and it doesn't transfer to next owner either way, but I hear ya.

Edit: Yeah, just going to bite the bullet and go with FCP, they always come through.
    Last edited by TrKy3; 02-20-2021 at 02:32 PM.

I got a set of NGK BKR6EQUP spark plugs from FCP Euro when I recently changed out my plugs on my ZHP. I have used these plugs in my BMWs and have been happy with using them.

Yes, my plugs looked original. Put these NGKs in Wednesday and the car seems to have a lot more giddy up.