Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2005 330i ZHP - Silbergrau on Black Leather

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi All,

I have recently put several grand of maintenance into it and the most recent airbag recall completed at BMW a couple weeks ago, and they were surprised at how clean the car was.

The car is from California, then Vegas and is now with me in New York. The car has no rust. The previous owned was an adult as well (in his 60's).

It states there was an accident in the front, but the previous owner does not recall (from 2011 I believe). Also, I brought it to a body shop and they could not find evidence of a hit as everything lines up. I did go check out that Red 330I that was on Cars and Bids as it was local. That car had a Tahoe backed into it, and you could tell the bumpers did not line up properly and the hood was a different shade of red.

Anyhow...

Recent Maintenance:
    -Valve Cover Gasket
    -Coil pack
    -NGK Plugs
    -Transmission service (filter and fluid)
    -Driver's side Tie Rod
    -Brake fluid flush
    -Rear suspension - OEM E36 M3 used (upgrade from stock ZHP)
    -Alignment
    -Refinished wheels (came out beautiful)
    -Blizzak Snow Tires (255 35 18 and 225 40 18)
    -Brakes
    -Sunroof drains blown out
    -Oil filter housing gasket
    -Vanos line
    -Radiator
    -Hood struts (both sides)
    -Windshield cowl
    -Oil change
    -Air filter
    -Cabin filter
    -Inspection

I am sure there is more that I am missing. The control arm bushings, and PCV were replaced previously as well.
    I had it serviced at Semaca Auto as I do with all of my cars, and the previous owner had it serviced at BMW of Las Vegas.

$15K

Thanks
    Last edited by TrKy3; 03-16-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Any pics ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Any pics ?
    Yeah, I have some lousy ones. I will take a few this weekend.
    It has been snowing like crazy over here.

Leather is in great shape, no rips.

Dropping it off at the body shop on Tuesday.

PMs replied. I have the OEM stock tails and front corners.

Was about to reach out but unfortunately I'm looking for a 6 speed not an automatic.

Too bad, because it looks great otherwise!
    GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Was about to reach out but unfortunately I'm looking for a 6 speed not an automatic.

Too bad, because it looks great otherwise!
    GLWS
    Thanks, its technically sold.

Question for everyone, usually when selling cars I take cash or cashiers check.
    This person wants to pay some through Navy Federal Credit Union and it says "Not a Cashier's Check" on the face, but is through Navy Federal Credit Union. Has anyone accepted payment through this method or something similar to this?

I received PayPal payment once, cash all other times. Three years ago one person was interested on my car and he offered payment thru his CU but he didn't buy my car at the end. Is it possible both of you meet at the Navy CU to make sure the check is legit ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I received PayPal payment once, cash all other times. Three years ago one person was interested on my car and he offered payment thru his CU but he didn't buy my car at the end. Is it possible both of you meet at the Navy CU to make sure the check is legit ?
    I called them, just got off of the phone. They said its legit (supplied the item #). It's 2021 though, and I just get sketched out by checks. I understand it is a large sum of money for people to carry. It's a buyer in Florida, he is flying up tomorrow, PPI checked out and all. He sent me Zelle already for the amount above the loan. Going to hold the title until the funds fully clear (usually 1 business day).

Thanks for the quick response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast