Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price check on BMW Performance parts

I am beginning to part out some thing from my ZHP and old new stock that I have but am unsure of pricing.

I am taking off the BMW Performance strut bar and intake airbox and will be looking to sell them, last I remember the strut bar could maybe sell for ~$1000 and the airbox for ~$400-500?
    I also have a new set of BMW Performance Rotors PN 34110431905 and 34110431906 which I haven't really seen posted and I'm not sure if they make them anymore but I could be wrong.

Thanks for any input.

I am debating posting my ZHP on BaT or on here within soon, It's an IR Sedan 6MT with ~154k miles

Strut Brace: depends on condition. If it has no scratches or any flaws then I’ve seen them listed and sell for $1500 or so.

Air Intake: if it’s not broken or damaged and is scratch free then $500 seems reasonable

Performance rotors: not sure about pricing but I do think they don’t make them anymore. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Depending on the condition of both the intake/strut bar, Id be interested in purchasing.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

The performance brake rotors are NLA. Let me know what you decide to sell them for.

I’d very much be into the intake if it’s in good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    The performance brake rotors are NLA. Let me know what you decide to sell them for.
    the only set I see for sale is on ebay for $1500 obo.

I think I'd try to sell the strut bar and intake locally to avoid shipping

Quote Originally Posted by zkong View Post
    the only set I see for sale is on ebay for $1500 obo.

I think I'd try to sell the strut bar and intake locally to avoid shipping
    Yeah, they're out of their mind. When they were already NLA years ago, a guy on here sold them to me for ~$125 a corner if memory serves.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Yeah, they're out of their mind. When they were already NLA years ago, a guy on here sold them to me for ~$125 a corner if memory serves.
    Ugh, this makes me remember how my car was supposed to come with the front perf rotors when I bought it, but the shop that did the safety said they were "worn out" and replaced them with crappy "Wagner" rotors. Stupid 18 year old me just went along with it, if that had happened now I'd have requested the old perf rotors returned to me so I could put them back on later lol
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Bmw performance front rotors are still available for purchase. Rear are nla

FCPeuro has them in stock around $230 per side.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

The pricing as others have stated is spot on, except for the rotors. Agree, that's insane. You can get really good aftermarket rotors for so much less, makes no sense to pay that much for something that wears out.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast