Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Exclamation Instructions for installing PASOFT on XP

Hello again to everyone after several years of hiatus.
    I still have the ZHP and it's at 70k miles now

I am getting the PASOFT and the Software from the vendor here (Tony) and I already have an old XP laptop with SP3.

I know he will send me instructions on installation and he will even support remotely BUT I was wondering if the step by step instructions for installing on an XP machine is listed somewhere.
    Almost all instructions i can find are for installing on Win 7 or Win 10. I think the XP installation should be a bit simpler? but I want to get it right, and as XP became obsolete the instructions for installing it on an XP seem to vanished from the www as well.

(I do have a Win 10 pro laptop and a Win 7 home laptop but I'd prefer to use the dedicated XP laptop as I bought it just for this purpose).

If there's anyone who can point me to a detailed step-by-step for XP OR willing to help with some handholding during installation and initial connection to car, I'd appreciate it very much (just feel like I need some moral support the first time).

Thanks in advance!
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Nice to see you here again! I would reach out to Botond (az3579) or Tony (tnhl1989) for how to set this software up. Botond set my PS Soft software up on my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Nice to see you here again! I would reach out to Botond (az3579) or Tony (tnhl1989) for how to set this software up. Botond set my PS Soft software up on my laptop.
    Thank you! I will definitely keep them in mind!
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Thank you! I will definitely keep them in mind!
    Start with Botond... he needs something to do right now

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Start with Botond... he needs something to do right now
    LOL OK

Windows_XP_Installation_Manual.pdf

Here is the instructions.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Windows_XP_Installation_Manual.pdf

Here is the instructions.
    Thank you!
    At work right now, and going to order scanner as soon as I get home today!

Tony is the "go to" for PA Soft

CRAZY!
    I just realized that I bought the PASoft Scanner already from Tony in 2015 !!!

I guess I never got to play with it due to lack of an XP Laptop (those days it was unusual to try with other OS)
    Even after I got the XP laptop I must have been either scared to do it alone... or life got in the way

So I guess I just need to find the Scanner/cable (should still work right?)

BUT I am going to buy/DL the software from Tony's website just to make sure I get the latest software and driver package...

To be continued ... hopefully this time i really will do it.