Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member, E46 and E30 Enthusiast

Hello everyone, I am Luis. Briefly, I was introduced into cars by my dad’s 1986 BMW E30 325i Sedan 5MT, which he actually still owns from new to this day. Once I learned how to drive stick shift on my dads E30, I was hooked. After all these years, my dad has taught me so much about maintaining the E30, that car is priceless and I just love driving that car. In fact, this car has been driven a lot, engine replaced with another M20B27 over ten years ago, and still going. Probably half a million miles at this point if the odometer was still working. Fast forward, I have owned several e46s, four to be exact. My brother currently owns an 04 ZHP coupe 6 speed which I envy each time he or I drives the car. Because of that, I am now in search for a sedan or coupe ZHP with a 6 speed manual transmission. Hope this introduction helps, look forward to owning another 6 speed ZHP soon!

Don't limit yourself to just a lower mileage ZHP. If you find one that meets your criteria, no matter the mileage, then get it. Since you say you know your way around these cars, it should not be a problem for you if you do find a higher mileage ZHP

Part of the fun in getting a higher mileage ZHP is restoring it and "building it" to how you want your car to be without having to feel any guilt Good luck on your search and welcome!

Welcome Luis! You'll love this is forum!
    Pete

Welcome! Good luck with search!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hello from KY! Good luck finding your car.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome, sir. There are good ZHPs out there, GL with your search.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome! Where are you located?

I mirror most of what cakM3 said - you can find some decent deals if the car is well maintained and mileage isn't an issue for you. I'm sure you're aware, but at this point, the parts on a 50k mile car probably need replacing not out of use, but out of age, so the premium on price for a low mileage car doesn't usually make as much sense unless those parts have been replaced already by the current owner.

Thanks everyone. I’m located in SoCal. I agree with everyone that mileage doesn’t matter if the car is well maintained. Anyways, I’m still on the search for the ideal ZHP for me, hope to find one soon!

Welcome.. and good luck!

Hello everyone, with some patience I managed to purchase a 03’ Mystic Blue 330i ZHP, 6 speed manual with black leather interior w/aluminum cube trim with 88,600 miles. I’m officially the second owner of this gem and am loving every second I get a chance to drive it. Here are a few pics the day after I washed it.
    Attachment 38794 Attachment 38795

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast