Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

PSA: BimmerBrakes V1 headers are back in stock

I hope it’s okay to post this here. Just noticed that BimmerBrakes SS M54B25/M54B30 V1 Performance Headers are back in stock at EuroPartsOnline, on sale w/ free shipping. If I understand correctly these fit better than their V3 headers. Been waiting so long (were out of stock for all of last year at least). Nabbed a set, finally will be able to throw the leaking fleaBay headers in the garbage...just have to convince myself to dismantle the exhaust again...for the 6th time...lol
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

What's the word on headers anymore these days?

I've searched through and read through all the old school threads. Just trying to get an idea from anyone that cares to share their experience.

Leaning towards BB v1 or v3

On the V1, are they like the rest of the Super Sprint reps where the flanges are a little too wide to mate to the factory cat back? Are they any better than a good set of eBay reps (welds, pipe thickness)?

On V3, people said they're more friendly for higher power band, others say that they're not actually as good as V1's for torque/lower RPM range.

Also every video I see with headers it sounds like a loud can of bees. I probably want to weld in a small set of small high flow cats, which means I'd have to cut up my super sprint cat-back. Not crazy about that.

OP - can you upload some photos of your new V1's ?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    - 2005 Titanium Silver 330i ZHP 6spd -

Quote Originally Posted by usinjin View Post
    I hope it’s okay to post this here. Just noticed that BimmerBrakes SS M54B25/M54B30 V1 Performance Headers are back in stock at EuroPartsOnline, on sale w/ free shipping. If I understand correctly these fit better than their V3 headers. Been waiting so long (were out of stock for all of last year at least). Nabbed a set, finally will be able to throw the leaking fleaBay headers in the garbage...just have to convince myself to dismantle the exhaust again...for the 6th time...lol
    Hey OP got any updates for us?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The V3s fit fine for me. It can be a little tricky to get to some of the nuts but not impossible. The sound was louder for sure even with a stock exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k