Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(Sold): Silver Cube Trim Set - Coupe

Parting the interior to go race-car.

Drivers door shows wear, the rest look pretty good to my un-educated eyes.

Name:  DriverDoor.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  91.6 KB
    Name:  DriverRear.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  83.6 KB
    Name:  LCM.JPG
Views: 468
Size:  78.4 KB
    Name:  PassDash.JPG
Views: 443
Size:  70.7 KB
    Name:  PassDoor.JPG
Views: 420
Size:  63.5 KB
    Name:  PassRear.JPG
Views: 422
Size:  43.6 KB
    Name:  Radio.JPG
Views: 404
Size:  79.4 KB
    Name:  Shifter.JPG
Views: 458
Size:  89.8 KB

Willing to trade for similar condition Sedan black cube trim, Tan heated + memory sport driver seat in good condition, or a Sport/M steering wheel in good shape.

Not sure what a fair cash price is.

Located in Raleigh NC.
    I can ship.

Definitely interested. Let me know what you’re thinking for price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping the experts here would let me know a fair value for this stuff. I’ve been told it is worth $500 but I haven’t found any for sale recently without broken clips or missing pieces.

I have a couple M steering wheels, a spare black cube trim set (missing shifter surround) for sedan, and an aftermarket steering wheel with hub and working bmw logo/horn. Lmk what you might be interested in trading and we can work out a deal! I’d love to have this set in my coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by HugginsRacing View Post
    I was hoping the experts here would let me know a fair value for this stuff. I’ve been told it is worth $500 but I haven’t found any for sale recently without broken clips or missing pieces.
    Honestly, if it's all in good/excellent condition, you can set your price. Let me know what you think.

I'm going to pull the trim and put it all on my kitchen table and take excellent photos of it.
    So far I have only removed the 3 pieces on the dash, No broken stud clips so far.

Thanks,
    Chris

Finally got around to pulling this and taking better photos. Its been a long year so far.

https://imgur.com/a/eQOf7Ei

Complete set of 8 pieces in fair presentable condition.

Dash pieces are in perfect shape, no damage/scratches, and all pins are present and uncracked.

Shifter surround is the worst piece, but looks presentable when installed. Both front mount legs are broken and the rear screw holes have been cracked, however the piece was securely installed in the donor using the OE screws with oversize washers.

The arm rests are all in fair condition with uncracked and undamaged mounts, but all show mild wear commensurate with a 15 yr old car. The rear of the drivers front armrest piece shows the most wear, and the front bottom edge of the passenger rear armrest piece has a dent, both which I have tried to present in the photographs.

Asking $600, but prefer to trade for a set of tan heated power seats in good shape (really only need driver seat), or a Sport/M wheel which has been recovered. Offers considered, would prefer to sell to a ZHP owner than someone from spacebooks.

For reference, this is still available new, at $1700:
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...57895405~full/

The shifter trim itself is $150 if the cracked mounts are an issue
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/51167895387/

Quote Originally Posted by nweshner View Post
    I have a couple M steering wheels, a spare black cube trim set (missing shifter surround) for sedan, and an aftermarket steering wheel with hub and working bmw logo/horn. Lmk what you might be interested in trading and we can work out a deal! I’d love to have this set in my coupe.

Pm'd you

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Sold, Thanks.