Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    Sorry to be of no help to you. I have one but don’t have plans to sell it. Is this the one you’re referring to?

This is the one John is looking for, yes...

Yes. How did you get that?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

JR, myself and a couple other guys from NAM3F have gotten rewrapped wheels from a seller in Poland with great success. He currently has a couple for sale for $400.

The seller is pretty accommodating - if you want black stitching, or to not include the buttons or trim for a lower price I'm sure they can do that
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I second that, in the M3 I am restoring I got the Alcantara wheel from the seller in Poland. I he customized it and covered even the trim in black alcantara, absolutely masterful work

Great info, those look good!

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Are the Polish wheels have the same rim diameter as OE? I heard the Coby wheel and some of the Chinese re-wrapped wheels are thicker than OE.

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    JR, myself and a couple other guys from NAM3F have gotten rewrapped wheels from a seller in Poland with great success. He currently has a couple for sale for $400.

The seller is pretty accommodating - if you want black stitching, or to not include the buttons or trim for a lower price I'm sure they can do that
    This is the one I have... It's perfection

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    This is the one I have... It's perfection
    Good to know.

Who is this polish seller? Link?

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by drummr8 View Post
    Who is this polish seller? Link?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Steering-wh...kAAOSwDSBgUnK1
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast