Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

9 years later I've joined the ZHP gang

I created this account back on April 9, 2012. I was in high school back then. Now, nearly 9 years later, I've picked up my first E46 and it happens to be a ZHP. It's nothing special, extremely ugly and needs lots of maintenance. Key things to note are 223k miles and a $2k purchase price.

I'll post more tomorrow after I inventory everything wrong with it. It's been a long day of trailering.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Welcome, sir. Congrats on your ZHP. Please post more details when you have them.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

im gonna go out on a limb and say thats the best 2k you'll ever spend- that M54 is just broken in. congrats and welcome!

Gorgeous silbergraw!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Tore apart the front end and removed all under trays and fender liners. Surprisingly no rust in the fender wells! I think the OFHG is leaking, and possibly the pan. The steering is very loose, feels like inner tie rods. Water pump looks original too. The list keeps growing....

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Welcome! I was always into Japanese cars when I was a kid, and found my love for older BMWs when I worked on a couple E36s in high school - I was actually looking for a clean E36, but my ZHP popped up for sale when I was in 1st year uni and the rest, as they say... is history.

If that ZHP runs decently for $2k that's already a steal! Looking forward to following along your restoration.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Welcome!

Welcome back! Congrats on finding one.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

congrats on the purchase, my first ZHP was the same color. the rehab project should be fun
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast