Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

PASoft on XP Laptop available for use in Fayetteville, NC

So after many years of procrastination, I got PASOFT v 1.4 installed on my XP laptop and can confirm it works.
    If anyone around Fayetteville, NC needs to use it, just PM me or post here.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Oh man didn't know you were that close. I have the same setup in Charlotte. Win7 laptop that hasn't been connected to the internet since 2013 lol

oh wow! i never realized either that we were that close.
    Good to know! do you just have PAsoft like me or do you have INPA/NCS etc, too?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    oh wow! i never realized either that we were that close.
    Good to know! do you just have PAsoft like me or do you have INPA/NCS etc, too?
    I have INPA and a few others. Not sure what they are without booting it up though. PASoft and INPA are the only two I've used for anything (so far).

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    So after many years of procrastination, I got PASOFT v 1.4 installed on my XP laptop and can confirm it works.
    If anyone around Fayetteville, NC needs to use it, just PM me or post here.
    If that's enough to reset adaptations I might have to hit you up, never got around to doing that after replacing my DISA valve.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    If that's enough to reset adaptations I might have to hit you up, never got around to doing that after replacing my DISA valve.
    Sorry for the late reply - i thought i should get email alerts when ppl reply to threads I started...
    i do get email notifications for PMs however, so PM might be a better option.

ANYWAY:
    I am not sure if PASoft can reset adaptations, but if you can do some research and find out (my quick search says it cannot...but i didn't search in depth), you're welcome to contact me via PM anytime.
    You can still do whatever other coding you need to anyway, even if you can't reset adaptations.

I am in the process of obtaining INPA and NCS Expert also, in the near future...Will update when i get those, too.