Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New member from San Diego, CA

Hey folks! My name is Richard, a new member from San Diego, CA area. I currently do not own a ZHP yet but wanted to introduce myself as I hope to be one soon.

Growing up, I was heavily into the Honda scene (still am). It wasn't until I started working for the company I work for until I really got into BMWs. My boss is a huge BMW fan and has created a whole business manufacturing specialty tools/parts for all German brand vehicles, but BMW being our biggest customer.

My current ride is a '08 Honda CBR600RR that I bought brand new in 2008 right after high school. Since then, I have gone through a few cars/ motorcycles and trucks.

'14 Toyota Tacoma supercharged and '14 Honda CBR1000RR SP:

'04 BMW M3:

'13 BMW 335i:

'08 Honda CBR600RR:

I look forward to chatting and possibly meeting some forum members. As mentioned earlier in the post, I am currently looking for a ZHP. If anyone knows of a sedan that is manual, please reach out to me!

Welcome, Richard. The F30 335i is a fun car, I really like the N55 engine. GL with your ZHP search, there are good ones out there.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome ! Nice list of rides you’ve had there. It’s been getting a bit tougher to find nice ZHPs but if you’re patient you’ll snatch one up. I’m also located in San Diego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mafia member "das boots" lives in San Diego.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Thanks for the welcome!

The F30 was probably my overall favorite. Don’t get me wrong, the E46 was fun but the F30 was just as capable plus more. The N55 with some basic bolt on, Bootmod3 tune and E30 fuel gained the car around 100hp!!!

On a side note, just test drove my first ZHP. Determined to get one now.

Welcome! A nice list of rides you have there. Don't get too tied down to mileage if that's something you're concerned about. Good maintenance is far more important than low mileage

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome! A nice list of rides you have there. Don't get too tied down to mileage if that's something you're concerned about. Good maintenance is far more important than low mileage
    Yea I'm with you on that, service history is a big deal for me.

Welcome! A few down in SD, JP Hermes is there as well, but he's on the Fb Mafia site more than here.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

There's a red ZHP sedan right around the corner from my work in Escondido. Anyone on here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast