Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Supply and Demand - ZHP pricing

Always keeping my eyes out for a ZHP, and I've seen two recently but the prices are really throwing me off. Of course the seller can wait so...

- 04 Blue Sedan 6MT Alcantara inside, 72kmiles looks excellent, long term (maybe single) owner - $24,500 which feels like deep M3 territory to me...I'm thinking it should be priced more like $12k? private sale

- 05 Black Coupe 6MT with the trick brown interior, 128k miles for $18k which still feels like M3 pricing (small) dealer

Its 2021, so maybe prices have started to come up that much? Thoughts?

Both prices seems crazy high to me. This site is a good reference point.
    https://www.classic.com/m/bmw/3-seri...p/?chart=sales

If the blue sedan is a 9+ out of 10 overall than that price is the going rate these days and “fair”. The coupe should probably be around 13-15k IMO
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Looks like mostly is all up to mileage of the car that dictates the pricing.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumTI View Post
    Always keeping my eyes out for a ZHP, and I've seen two recently but the prices are really throwing me off. Of course the seller can wait so...

- 04 Blue Sedan 6MT Alcantara inside, 72kmiles looks excellent, long term (maybe single) owner - $24,500 which feels like deep M3 territory to me...I'm thinking it should be priced more like $12k? private sale
    I have a soft spot for a blue sedans with Alcantara interior... however since you're keeping an eye out for a lower mileage ZHP you can expect to pay a premium for them. I myself would be looking for an M3 at this price though. Get more car for your money so to speak...

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumTI View Post
    - 05 Black Coupe 6MT with the trick brown interior, 128k miles for $18k which still feels like M3 pricing (small) dealer

Its 2021, so maybe prices have started to come up that much? Thoughts?
    There is something to love when seeing a black w/ Natural Brown interior. Looks so classic and clean... again you're looking at M3 pricing when looking at $18k or above... for this car I feel it is priced too high, especially for the mileage but then if you're still set on looking for a lower mileage ZHP I doubt you can find one below $13k, especially ones with less than 75k miles on them...

I feel like these days if you have 70ish-k miles on a 6 speed sedan, you can list it for almost whatever you’d like. Sooner or later someone will come looking for it. It all depends how long you’re willing to wait for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALL used car prices are up this year as new car production is decreased/limited by the lack of chips. Our county even raised the value of our cars so we're paying more in personal property taxes!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    ALL used car prices are up this year as new car production is decreased/limited by the lack of chips. Our county even raised the value of our cars so we're paying more in personal property taxes!
    I feel lucky then! I am not required to pay any personal property tax on my Audi, M3 or ZHP because they have exceeded the 15 year mark when I am no longer required to pay. In 2023 my Porsche will drop off the tax list and then I won't have to pay any property tax regarding my cars

Quote Originally Posted by ElNiko View Post
    Thank you for sharing this! This really helps me with my search for a ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by ElNiko View Post
    Thanks!, I thought so too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast