Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New member and first time BMW/ZHP owner

Hey everyone my name is Esteban, and I am 22 year old BMW enthusiast from North Jersey and new owner of a 2004 330ci ZHP in Orient Blue with Natural Brown Interior 6MT(Ill post pictures and more info when I figure out how lol). I wanted a BMW for about a year but was hesitant, did my research for a couple a months and decided on looking for a 330ci with the hopes of finding a ZHP. Eventually after being patient I found baby and I am excited for what's to come. I read up on the new owners thread and have already purchased a cooling system overhaul kit, oil change kit, and some other stuff that I figured the car might need from FCP Euro. Would appreciate any advice and direction given and I look forward to discussing and getting to know the community and the platform better.

Welcome! Most everything has been discussed here as the E46 platform is over 20 years old! You've started off right with your maintenance concerns. If you have any records with the car that will help determine what you might need next.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Welcome! Most everything has been discussed here as the E46 platform is over 20 years old! You've started off right with your maintenance concerns. If you have any records with the car that will help determine what you might need next.
    Hey John thanks for the response, so I do have the CARFAX of the vehicle and it was always serviced at BMW but nothing major seems to have been done to the vehicle. I also did a pre purchase inspection with a mechanic so I have there list of needs but I still would eventually like to take it to a BMW shop just to check everything. I read that that the fluids should be changed within the first month of ownership so I was wondering how difficult of a DIY it is or is it recommended to have a shop do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Este330 View Post
    Hey everyone my name is Esteban, and I am 22 year old BMW enthusiast from North Jersey and new owner of a 2004 330ci ZHP in Orient Blue with Natural Brown Interior 6MT(Ill post pictures and more info when I figure out how lol). I wanted a BMW for about a year but was hesitant, did my research for a couple a months and decided on looking for a 330ci with the hopes of finding a ZHP. Eventually after being patient I found baby and I am excited for what's to come. I read up on the new owners thread and have already purchased a cooling system overhaul kit, oil change kit, and some other stuff that I figured the car might need from FCP Euro. Would appreciate any advice and direction given and I look forward to discussing and getting to know the community and the platform better.
    Welcome Esteban. Can’t wait to see some pics of that color combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. That’s a good find. You will love this forum.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

One of us! One of us! (Orient blue coupe owners)

Welcome! Fluids are a very easy and cheap DIY if you have ramps/jack stands.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    One of us! One of us! (Orient blue coupe owners)

Welcome! Fluids are a very easy and cheap DIY if you have ramps/jack stands.
    Cant lie, it feels good

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome! Would love to see pics - what I do is throw everything into an album on imgur and link all the photos from there
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Welcome.
    Oil is very easy if you use an extractor
    Coolant is just easy
    Brakes are kinda easy if you are 2 coordinated people
    Differential oil is harder
    Am I missing one? Ah yes the blinker fluid, that is easy.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg