Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    looking good. Iono if it's the pictures, but that red stripe on the wheel looks off center. Like 3mm to the right or something. That would bother the shit out of me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Oh yeah, it does look like it's around 11:30ish. Weird since it's coming from Coby... usually it seems their craftsmanship is great.

Also I can't say it enough how jealous I am of your workspace at work!
    Haha, it's the angle of the picture and how the wheel sits in both pictures. But I can assure you guys, it's right on the money.

I'm pretty fortunate with the shop. My boss is a tool nut/freak and has all types of stuff. I gotta take a picture of our production side so you guys can see our welding department, CNC machine, mill, lathe and all the other crazy shit. More than half of this stuff I don't know how to use or know we have till I need it.

Went back and did my oil pan gasket again. I guess I didn't put enough sealant in one of the corners which had a very slow leak. Figured I would go back and address that along with adding Achilies oil pan baffle and oil pump nut.

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Thanks! After doing some reading on the horror stories of these cars at the track, figured I would go back and redo everything. Still waiting for some other components to get back in stock before I can show you guys what the car looks like

Wanted to post this up. Got the front LCA arms replaced with new mounting brackets, replaced all rear trailing arm bushings, installed Ohlin Coilovers with Vorshlag camber plates.

The wheel/tire setup is 17x9 ET30 squared with 245/40-17 Yokohama A052 tires. These 200tw tires run super wide, so my rears are rubbing. I rolled the inner part of the fender with a slight pull but it's still rubbing in certain areas. I am probably going to cut the inner fender as I don't want to pull it.

nice updates.

+1

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks! Next is a track day

Wanted to post an update on the car. Not even 1000 miles after installing the Ohlins coilovers, Apex wheels and etc, a forum member bought the car. Though I had many plans for the ZHP, the car is in better hands with @EDS (Ethan).

Congrats to you both. Nice to hear the ZHP went to a good home.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast