Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yup, they fit. The newer versions even have the notches now so you don't got to grind down that nub.
    Awesome! Good to know, thanks Hieu!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    You can use the ZKW-R. They are good quality and works well.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/zk...KWR?quantity=1

I feel like I might have actual ZKW lenses somewhere. I tend to save lighting parts, but no idea where they are lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Awesome! Good to know, thanks Hieu!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Thank you! Just ordered them along with the TRS side markers. Just placed an offer for a passenger side headlight too.

I noticed my xenon headlights don’t have DRLs. Maybe it was coded out by previous owner. What does everyone recommend to DIY coding for not so tech savvy people?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    I noticed my xenon headlights don’t have DRLs. Maybe it was coded out by previous owner. What does everyone recommend to DIY coding for not so tech savvy people?
    I have my DRLs coded off because I'm running on angel eyes. I find that the standard BMW DRLs on these cars don't look good with angel eyes lit. I prefer the cleaner look of having either the DRLs on or just the angel eyes on, not both. Since I like the look of a clean and bright angel eye setup (in this case Orion V4 angel eyes) they serve as DRLs more than adequately along with the Morimoto LED fog lights I have installed on both of my BMWs.

I have my DRLs coded off because I'm running on angel eyes. I find that the standard BMW DRLs on these cars don't look good with angel eyes lit. I prefer the cleaner look of having either the DRLs on or just the angel eyes on, not both. Since I like the look of a clean and bright angel eye setup (in this case Orion V4 angel eyes) they serve as DRLs more than adequately along with the Morimoto LED fog lights I have installed on both of my BMWs.
    What did you use to code the car?

What did you use to code the car?
    I used Botond to code my car

PA Soft is the most user-friendly for coding. It's decent, but not as powerful as NCS Expert. I basically use PA Soft for whatever I can, then NCS Expert when PA Soft can't
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I used Botond to code my car
    After some searching, I realized Botond was a person and not a software haha...

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    PA Soft is the most user-friendly for coding. It's decent, but not as powerful as NCS Expert. I basically use PA Soft for whatever I can, then NCS Expert when PA Soft can't
    What are some things that NCS can do that PA Soft can't? Haven't found a thread on comparing the two and what makes them different.

What are some things that NCS can do that PA Soft can't? Haven't found a thread on comparing the two and what makes them different.
    I coded my brake force display with NCS, also made it such that the climate control displays "lo" or "hi" when you go to the extreme temperatures, instead of just getting stuck on the number. I could be wrong but I don't believe you can code those with PA Soft.

It is of note though that you can use PA Soft to fix the coolant temp gauge buffer and get rid of the speedo offset. A few days ago I was also able to code my seatbelt pretensioner off as well.

I have a couple NCS resources bookmarked here and here (thanks to member derbo for the second one!).

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    I coded my brake force display with NCS, also made it such that the climate control displays "lo" or "hi" when you go to the extreme temperatures, instead of just getting stuck on the number. I could be wrong but I don't believe you can code those with PA Soft.

It is of note though that you can use PA Soft to fix the coolant temp gauge buffer and get rid of the speedo offset. A few days ago I was also able to code my seatbelt pretensioner off as well.

I have a couple NCS resources bookmarked here and here (thanks to member derbo for the second one!).

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    Sweet, thank you for those bookmarks.

Look at what came in. If you know, you know. If not, you'll just have to wait and see

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast