Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by TrKy3 View Post
    Beautiful car, how’s the undercarriage look?
    Pics added. I couldn’t get it up onto my ramps tonight so I jacked it up and snapped the best that I could. Let me know if there’s anything specific you want to see. Resonator looks to be the worst part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Pics added. I couldn’t get it up onto my ramps tonight so I jacked it up and snapped the best that I could. Let me know if there’s anything specific you want to see. Resonator looks to be the worst part.

Thanks for the pics.

Looks beautiful in this color scheme……good luck with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by TrKy3 View Post
    Thanks for the pics.
    no problem. next time im out ill swing past the hardware store and see if i can pick up something to remove as much of the surface rust as possible. i just wanted to take the pics now to disclose all that i can.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebmooney View Post
    Looks beautiful in this color scheme……good luck with the sale
    Thanks for that. im really happy with the way the two tone came out. should have been that way from the factory in my opinion.

I had a few inquiries about the VIN so I added it to the original post.

Just realized the pics of service records never got up loaded. Please see them at the bottom of post number 2. The blue binder below is a history of all servicing and I also am including a hardcover copy of the Bentley manual which has proved very helpful at times.

Great looking car. Good luck sir.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice looking, and kind of new here, so two questions:

Maintenance:
    As recommended by my pre-purchase inspection- Oil Filter Housing gasket, Vanos line, valve cover gasket, rear drivers side window regulator <--- does this mean these things are done? Or still need to be done, since you noted most other things in this category were done.

Radio - Dynavin N7 head unit with nav and apple carplay (unfortunately only works on older phones but new ones still connect to head unit, original head unit included) <-- does this mean I can connect and play tunes from my phone with bluetooth? Or do I need a wired connection? I'm just confused.

Finally looks like its still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumTI View Post
    Nice looking, and kind of new here, so two questions:

Maintenance:
    As recommended by my pre-purchase inspection- Oil Filter Housing gasket, Vanos line, valve cover gasket, rear drivers side window regulator <--- does this mean these things are done? Or still need to be done, since you noted most other things in this category were done.

Radio - Dynavin N7 head unit with nav and apple carplay (unfortunately only works on older phones but new ones still connect to head unit, original head unit included) <-- does this mean I can connect and play tunes from my phone with bluetooth? Or do I need a wired connection? I'm just confused.

Finally looks like its still for sale?
    Oh no all that stuff was taken car of immediately. I remember the wife and i had a trip to cape cod planned and I wanted it all done before we hit the road. For the dynavin I have a lighting cable plugged into the usb in the back and have it running right under the cup holders. I was going to drill a hole somewhere so it's free and available but I figured the next owner can decide where he/she would like a hole to be in the even something needs to be drilled. I can connect my iPhone 11 t it and play songs without any issue. Buttons on the steering wheel work to control volume and switch tracks. I can also make/take calls. But I can't do this all through CarPlay. My wife phone (which i think was based on an iPhone 4) can utilize CarPlay- this is the one time i was ever envious of her phone lol

I looked at the dynavin site and it looks like for their new "pro" model its' done a bit differently now. I've reached out to see if the usb dongle they currently use is available to be put onto non-pro units.

Do you know if it's possible to convert to Android Auto via software?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast