Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Bstarr3 View Post
    Do you know if it's possible to convert to Android Auto via software?
    Off the top of my head I wouldn’t know. I can follow up with that question when dynavin gets back to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Oh no all that stuff was taken car of immediately. I remember the wife and i had a trip to cape cod planned and I wanted it all done before we hit the road. For the dynavin I have a lighting cable plugged into the usb in the back and have it running right under the cup holders. I was going to drill a hole somewhere so it's free and available but I figured the next owner can decide where he/she would like a hole to be in the even something needs to be drilled. I can connect my iPhone 11 t it and play songs without any issue. Buttons on the steering wheel work to control volume and switch tracks. I can also make/take calls. But I can't do this all through CarPlay. My wife phone (which i think was based on an iPhone 4) can utilize CarPlay- this is the one time i was ever envious of her phone lol

I looked at the dynavin site and it looks like for their new "pro" model its' done a bit differently now. I've reached out to see if the usb dongle they currently use is available to be put onto non-pro units.
    Thanks, gonna think on this and may send a PM.

Good Luck!

Was loading up some of the extras into the trunk when I saw this spot underneath the latch. Decided to drop the price a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this car will be gone within 1 week. Oxford is such a rear color.
    Rust stinks, but this one is totally fixable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yea I guess in a perfect world it would have gone quickly but I remember it took a few weeks to move my 335 back when I sold it. I've also had it listed here exclusively but I just created a listing on e46fanatics and Fredo is probably going to find my CL ad I put together lol. While I want it to go, I also want to make sure I'm taking the time to be as detailed and thorough and answering all questions. And yes that spot really shouldn't be anything to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    ... Fredo is probably going to find my CL ad I put together ...
    GLWS. Hopefully this car goes to a good home.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Update: Car is still available.

I want to update everyone reading this for full transparency. The car was sold. The buyer sent me the funds in full and the transport company was paid. To ship it to Cali. I was just waiting for him to sign the bill of sale and for a new copy of the title to come in because my daughter had scribbled on the back of the one i currently have and i was afraid that it would give him a hard time when he went to go register it. Yesterday the buyer came into a pretty bad family emergency and had to pull out of the deal.

So, the ZHP is back up for sale.
    Last edited by joeybananaz18; 06-04-2021 at 10:14 AM.

bump please read above ^

Good luck with this Joey,
    Have to admit I blew my money on something new for my college age kid.... so I'm out of the running.

What's the price now? and GLWS!

No worries they need the best to get them to and from school safely. There will be time for them to jump into a ZHP later.

Price is still at 12K. I also want to disclose what happened yesterday because i already added it to my e46fanatics thread and im sure it'll only be a mater of time before someone here reads it. I learned yesterday the seller didn't just back out, I was scammed out of a considerable amount of money. There were a few red flags that I questioned but I assumed I was safe after the check posted to my account. My wife questioned something he asked me to do and said it looks like fraud. That lead me to call chase and they said not to do anything and its a scam. Going into my local branch to speak to someone and find out how the check could have posted (and by the way they posted it in less than 24 hours) only for them to say 2 days later its a scam.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast