Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Finally picked up a ZHP!

Hi all. Very excited to join The Mafia.

Just picked up a 2005 ZHP 330i Automatic in Silver-Grey ~147k miles. I contemplated between the two transmission choices forever but ultimately decided on the automatic.

Will be using the car mainly as a weekend cruiser.

Plans for the car this year:
    -Black kidneys
    -Black mesh on lower front bumper
    -New headlight lenses
    -New HID bulbs (open to suggestions)
    -New steering wheel
    -Possibly switching out the clear corners and tail lights to go back to the oem ambers. Thoughts on this?
    -Remove tint and possibly go to a straight UV film (80% or so)

Looking forward to contributing to the community.

Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 342
Size:  292.1 KB
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 305
Size:  240.0 KB

Welcome and congrats! The clears look good but no real preference on my part.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome. Have both amber and clear. Switch with my mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pick up! On that color, I like both the euro and OE ambers equally, maybe slight lean towards amber.
    - Marc

Welcome to the group! Where are you in the world?

If you would like to trade for stock ambers, let me know! Been on the look for clear side markers and taillights.

Welcome.

I just switched to clear lights all around, not because I wanted to but because it was the cheapest way to get new OEM lights to replace my faded ones. I do actually miss the ambers since they look really good on certain colors. Grey is one of them so you can't really go wrong with them if you ask me.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Thanks all.

I am located in Los Angeles. I am slightly leaning towards the ambers as well, although I really do like the clears on the tails.

@ItsRichieRich I'll keep you in mind for a swap as I continue to contemplate it

@Galapolis Your car looks very clean! Especially digging the "no tint" look. Did you go with any UV film or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by neelio View Post
    Thanks all.

I am located in Los Angeles. I am slightly leaning towards the ambers as well, although I really do like the clears on the tails.

@ItsRichieRich I'll keep you in mind for a swap as I continue to contemplate it
    Let me know, mine our OEM and would like yours to be too. Heard bad reviews on all the aftermarket ones (typical when it comes to stuff like this). I'm located in San Diego, we can do the swap at my work since I have a full shop.

Also, keep an eye out for the Southern California ZHP meet. I'll be putting together a meet soon at my work place for the ZHPmafia forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Let me know, mine our OEM and would like yours to be too. Heard bad reviews on all the aftermarket ones (typical when it comes to stuff like this). I'm located in San Diego, we can do the swap at my work since I have a full shop.

Also, keep an eye out for the Southern California ZHP meet. I'll be putting together a meet soon at my work place for the ZHPmafia forum members.
    Sounds good. Is there an easy way to check if mine are OEM?

Quote Originally Posted by neelio View Post
    @Galapolis Your car looks very clean! Especially digging the "no tint" look. Did you go with any UV film or anything?
    No UV film or anything.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast