Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm in
    Pete

Selling my car, but I'd be in for another T.
    04 Vert/Sapphire Black/Black/Silver Cube/MT/CWP/Xenons/HK-NAV/BMW Performance Air Intake and CF Strut Bar

I'd be in.
    - Marc

Per 8380labs, if you guys want to proceed I will start a preorder thread:

I'm open to doing another design for sure. I just went back through the email chain from the last time to refresh my memory on how we did things, and wanted to outline how'd I'd like to do it, so everyone's on the same page.

My design rate is $85/hr and the design will bill around 5hrs. My standard policy is a 50% deposit to get started, with the remaining balance due once the design's done. I will provide a concept, and once the design's done the shirts can be listed for sale - all that is to say I prefer not to go down the crowd-sourced design road. I've done that in a message board context in the past and it's a logistical and creative mess - too many cooks in the kitchen.

If you'd like to arrange printing on your end, I can send print files and you can handle things however you'd like. I'm also happy to provide a printing quote, produce the shirts and have them shipped wherever you'd like. The individual order logistics will need to be handled on your end, but there would also be some profit at the end of the process for you.

Let me know if that works, and I'll do some brainstorming on concepts and circle back to you by week's end.

Thanks,

-Ethan
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

This is a great idea. We didn't get shirts for some time.
    Thank you Jacob for doing this.
    I will get 2 pcs, if that will be happening.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Please see the first post regarding how 8380labs will work if we use them. No offense, but I won’t be eating those costs and will be absorbed into everyone’s order
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

If there are 4 other guys that are serious, I am willing to split cost with them for t-shirt design. AS for who prints it and where, I am open to that.

I personally prefer a soft and long lasting fabric and do not mind paying a premium for them. I just hate the shirts that last 2 months and then turn hard over time, which ends up being donated to Salvation Army.

I agree with the above. I also really prefer a heather grey or light color, black is not comfortable. I will pay a premium.

8380labs uses pretty quality shirts. I’m sure other guys can post up their accounts of how they like their shirts from the last order

I fall into the "I don't mind using an existing design" camp to save on cost. I'm all for quality shirts, just want to be mindful on price.

Is that an option or does it have to be a new design?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast