Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: SoCal ZHP meet?

dang that sucks. I can lend some tools, but I don't have a spare alternator.

With a depressing look, the marina del ray oreillys has a few versions in stock.

Sometimes the path of least resistance is the easiest. I think you’re far too. I’d feel bad for you to come out here and lend me tools for 10 mins (seems belt, back connectors, and two alternator bolts. I’m sad there’s no alternators on Craigslist or Facebook

What area are you in?

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Darn, I'm in OC. No alternator, only tools.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Just bought tools and a China alt. I just can’t enjoy myself knowing car is the big sad. So I’m money-big my way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    With a depressing look, the marina del ray oreillys has a few versions in stock.

Sometimes the path of least resistance is the easiest. I think you’re far too. I’d feel bad for you to come out here and lend me tools for 10 mins (seems belt, back connectors, and two alternator bolts. I’m sad there’s no alternators on Craigslist or Facebook
    Well at least you got everything you need. You were only a couple cities over from JR's place. Probably could have asked him to lend a hand too.

I would have met up with you and dropped the fender roller off at the same time lol

Thankfully I’m up and running. My girl hooked me up and I’m at the bungalow in Santa Barbara. Thank fuck things turned around. Car drives like a king. These guys drink like mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to hear.

And on that note, another socal meetup bites the dust lol

Glad that worked out. Sorry you had to deal with all that hassle.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast