Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I posted up on E46F As well and they linked a few things, hopefully they will suffice for the guy who does the coding for my Indy
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Terra's post here makes it sound like the lights may work when hooked up to ms45?

https://www.e46fanatics.com/threads/...ensor.1246909/

If they work, then I'd happily just snip the connections for the last three led sections and roll.

The coding guy my Indy uses said today that you can’t code the lights to work with ms45, only ms43????
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Just wanted to bump this up: if anyone knows anybody aside from Terra or ECUworx (Terra doesn't respond to anything and ECUworx never responded to my messages/email sent, also no idea if they can even do it) I am willing to pay an appropriate amount of money to have this programming done.

Will even throw you a "finders fee" if you can connect me with someone that can make this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Just wanted to bump this up: if anyone knows anybody aside from Terra or ECUworx (Terra doesn't respond to anything and ECUworx never responded to my messages/email sent, also no idea if they can even do it) I am willing to pay an appropriate amount of money to have this programming done.

Will even throw you a "finders fee" if you can connect me with someone that can make this happen.
    Walter can definitely do it, but he already runs a business and expects people to order his product rather than ask for individual programming requests. Still, you could try sending him a message and ask for his services (might need Google translate for the website but he'll definitely understand English): https://tuning-technik-walter.de/sho...ent.php?coID=7
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

I shot him an email, thank you for recommendation

Someone just posted about doing this in the facebook group and they seemed to know exactly what shop would/could do it. Maybe give them a shout and see what they were able to work out?

https://i.imgur.com/tNKs53O.png

Name:  cluster.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  40.0 KB

Charlie is a member on these forums. He has reached out to Kassel for the 4dr indicator mod

Quote Originally Posted by sum1orotha View Post
    Someone just posted about doing this in the facebook group and they seemed to know exactly what shop would/could do it. Maybe give them a shout and see what they were able to work out?

https://i.imgur.com/tNKs53O.png

Name:  cluster.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  40.0 KB
    Yeah, that guy is me. I have been in comms with Jacob regarding this project... any inputs from anyone who has done this will be very helpful for the handful of us who desire to do this to our cars...

I know Mirza is the most capable to do this mod on the ZHP but he's been incredibly busy so we have to find other means to accomplish this... unfortunate but this is how it is... perhaps we can come together as a group and figure out exactly what is needed to make all this work. I have been researching how to do the programming part but it is very in-depth and requires a lot of reading since I have never attempted coding the DME and instrument cluster myself.

I do know someone who can code in the instrument cluster but for MS43 cars... and he told me he can program in my ZHPs VIN and reset mileage to zero so I will have this done so that I can at least plug in my instrument cluster and not worry about having the tamper dot show up... I still have to figure out how to do the coding for oil warm up/shift lights unless Walter is willing to do this but that requires sending the instrument cluster to Germany... there's got to be a better way...

As Vas has posted, Kassel Performance can add the additional LEDs and resistors so that when the rear doors are opened they show up on the instrument cluster. Mine already has this mod done by Kassel Performance so all I need to do is change out the LEDs for redline and add two more red LEDs so the red line is moved to 7k on my cluster. I think Kassel Performance can do this but I'm also hoping Fixels (who is resetting my VIN and mileage) can also do this. We'll see...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast