Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Starting to get some traction regarding doing this mod thanks to a few good people on facebook When I get answers there will be more to post

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-03-2021 at 11:44 AM.

One source I found sells a module that is developed in the Czech Republic. Dimitri Rukhadze develops this pre programmed module that plugs in line between the harness and the instrument cluster. You get warm up and shift lights on the instrument cluster using this module. Costs run about 75 euro + shipping + PayPal fees and he will ship it to the US. Total shipped to me with PayPal fees will cost 95.64 euro.

Dimitri’s contact info is: drukhadze@googlemail.com / drukhadze@gmail.com

I reached out to him and sent him an email, just waiting for his response... if this does not pan out then I'm working another angle for info to make this mod happen...
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-03-2021 at 11:40 AM.

The shift lights work for a non-M3 E46? I see it working in an automatic in this video of theirs, but I have not seen it in a manual:

Apparently it is easier to make this work in an auto car, at least, that’s what I have read. But it is possible to get this to work on a manual.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Apparently it is easier to make this work in an auto car, at least, that’s what I have read. But it is possible to get this to work on a manual.
    +1

M3 cluster warm up lights

I found a solution for this mod and from what I was told by someone who did this (also owns a ZHP 6MT), it works!

I reached out on facebook ZHP Owner's page and Vas even commented on my post there.

Thanks Vas for posting how your M3 cluster is set up

One of the responders to my post, Raymond, told me there is a guy in the Czech Republic who makes a module that will plug into the wiring before plugging in the instrument cluster then allow everything to work including the shift lights. Raymond has this module installed in his 6MT ZHP so I reached out to the developer and am working to source his product...

For those interested you also need the M3 instrument cluster with the 24H code.

Once I receive the module and my "virginized" M3 instrument cluster for my ZHP, I will be installing everything to test it out

I will be reporting my findings to everyone

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-03-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Nice! I look forward to hearing how everything goes, this has been on my list for a long time. I wonder if that module is customizable i.e. to control which lights disappear when fully warmed, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Nice! I look forward to hearing how everything goes, this has been on my list for a long time. I wonder if that module is customizable i.e. to control which lights disappear when fully warmed, etc.
    My guess is that the lights will work just like the M3 lights and will extinguish as oil temps warm up...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    One of the responders to my post, Raymond, told me there is a guy in Europe who makes a module that will plug into the wiring before plugging in the instrument cluster then allow everything to work including the shift lights.
    Is it Walter?
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Is it Walter?
    Walter never responded. I found another source from the Czech Republic who developed and sells a module that makes the M3 instrument cluster work with the MS45.1 DME in our cars...only thing left to do is to edit the coolant temp values for our engines and it's done. Oil temp gauge works with MS45.1 cars (plug and play), the module takes care of the oil temp warm up lights and shift lights. All I need to do is edit the coolant temp values and I should be set.

Am I leaving anything else out???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast