Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

2021 ZHPMafia shirt PREORDER thread

This is a preorder thread that I will update as people post, but I need to get an idea of how many people will be ordering shirts.

We are going to use 8380labs again as their shirts are pretty good quality and the guy is a ZHP owner/bmw/euro enthusiast himself.

From 8380labs:

I'm open to doing another design for sure. I just went back through the email chain from the last time to refresh my memory on how we did things, and wanted to outline how'd I'd like to do it, so everyone's on the same page.

My design rate is $85/hr and the design will bill around 5hrs. My standard policy is a 50% deposit to get started, with the remaining balance due once the design's done. I will provide a concept, and once the design's done the shirts can be listed for sale - all that is to say I prefer not to go down the crowd-sourced design road. I've done that in a message board context in the past and it's a logistical and creative mess - too many cooks in the kitchen.

If you'd like to arrange printing on your end, I can send print files and you can handle things however you'd like. I'm also happy to provide a printing quote, produce the shirts and have them shipped wherever you'd like. The individual order logistics will need to be handled on your end, but there would also be some profit at the end of the process for you.

Let me know if that works, and I'll do some brainstorming on concepts and circle back to you by week's end.

Thanks,

-Ethan

For examples of the previous shirt design, see the below link, it is the 3 zhp models in red/white/blue:

https://www.cafepress.com/zhpmafia

Name:  zhpmafia shirt.png
Views: 850
Size:  104.2 KB

Size chart:

https://www.8380labs.com/pages/info

Please reply to this thread with your shirt size/how many you would like. My guess is the color options will be black/gray/maybe one other color but I will inquire. If there is a specific shirt color you’d be interested in as the third option please include that in your reply to this thread.

1. BADCLOWN - 3 shirts medium (one of each color) suggested 3rd color DARK BLUE
    2. bandwgn - 1 shirt large suggested 3rd color DARK BLUE
    3. ItsRichieRich - 3 shirts large (one of each color)
    4. pedro2u - 2 shirts extra large (black and gray)
    5. av8drvr - 2 shirts large (gray) suggested 3rd color LIGHT BLUE/OFF WHITE/LIGHT RED
    6. FungShui - 2 shirts large (black and gray)
    7. RUS_ZHP - 2 shirts medium (gray or blue) and small (black) suggested 3rd color BLUE
    8. Chaplain - 2 shirts medium (black and gray)
    9. 05imola - 2 shirts one large black one medium gray
    10. Wisco - 1 shirt XL, dark blue preferred
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 07-06-2021 at 03:55 AM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Sign me up! Is there a size chart?
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Quote Originally Posted by FungShui View Post
    Sign me up! Is there a size chart?

Added to first post, please post with your correct pre order info. Thanks!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

+1 Adult L, dark blue sounds great to me too
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

1 of each of each color for me, size large

I'll take 2 XL, 1 black and 1 gray

thanks for doing this!
    Pete

I will be in for (2) L, grey and whatever the 3rd color will be (light blue, off-white, light red)

+1 Lg Black
    +1 Lg Grey
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I have to see what the shirts will look like before I hand over any coin....
    Like cakM3 states, I would like more info on the shirt. What type of material? Cotton or Polyester/Elastane sweat wicking? Long sleeves and/or short sleeves? What colors available? Shrinkage? Imported? Manufactured overseas? Where? Any specific brand?

Yup. I know I'm picky.

Thanks.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast