Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I am going to have to step away from organizing this t-shirt project. One of our dogs (we don't have kids yet so our two shepherds are essentially our kids) had surgery almost two weeks ago to remove a mass and it turned out to be cancerous. He's been needing extra attention from the both of us with a follow up oncology appt. in a week and a half. On top of that I have a very busy off duty work schedule leading up to going on vacation at the end of the month for a week and a half.

I wont be able to facilitate getting this shirt project out to everyone for the second half of this summer. If someone else wants to take the reigns please feel free and I apologize for not being able to "close the deal". I will still stand by my offer to work with getting the design fees paid up, someone just send me a PM with what needs to be done.
    Sorry to hear about your dog, they are definitely family. Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I can see if my sister is interested in designing something for us. She has starting designing shirts and other stuff for her storefront and it would be ordered and delivered through Amazon. Y'all want me to ask her if she's able to do it? This takes out the middleman and don't have to worry about someone packing and shipping them.

The bonus with this is if we use the ZHP Mafia Amazon link then the forum can get a kickback as well.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I am going to have to step away from organizing this t-shirt project. One of our dogs (we don't have kids yet so our two shepherds are essentially our kids) had surgery almost two weeks ago to remove a mass and it turned out to be cancerous. He's been needing extra attention from the both of us with a follow up oncology appt. in a week and a half. On top of that I have a very busy off duty work schedule leading up to going on vacation at the end of the month for a week and a half.

I wont be able to facilitate getting this shirt project out to everyone for the second half of this summer. If someone else wants to take the reigns please feel free and I apologize for not being able to "close the deal". I will still stand by my offer to work with getting the design fees paid up, someone just send me a PM with what needs to be done.
    I’m very sorry to hear about your dog, my Shepherd is my best friend and not a lot of people understand the bond you can have with your dog. Thank you for getting the ball rolling on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I can see if my sister is interested in designing something for us. She has starting designing shirts and other stuff for her storefront and it would be ordered and delivered through Amazon. Y'all want me to ask her if she's able to do it? This takes out the middleman and don't have to worry about someone packing and shipping them.

The bonus with this is if we use the ZHP Mafia Amazon link then the forum can get a kickback as well.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I would definitely still be interested, I would still get 2 shirts.

A touring design would also be cool and I would buy 2 more of those if that was also a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234