Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bumping this up.

I have been having a busy few weeks with work and personal life (working a lot of off duty details, saving to build a house WOOHOO. and then having both our dogs needing surgery this month). I am going on vacation at the end of July, it would be nice to have the orders in by maybe end of the second week of July. I will still be working on this but I want to get a little bit more guys signed up for the preorder before committing to paying the design fees.

As stated before, follow the cafepress link in the first page if you want to see the previous design it depicts the 3 zhp models (sedan, coupe, vert) in red white and blue.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Just for shits and giggles, anyone like the idea of just the outline of the ZHP? Something like this: https://automotivearmy.com/products/...unisex-t-shirt

Or maybe even a side profile?

yeah, I mean if anyone has a collective design suggestion I will be more than happy to forward that on. I honestly don't care what the design looks like

speaking directly to the above link/design: I like that, seems like the shirt would need "more" so it doesn't look so plain
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Bumping thread so we can get things moving. Not sure if we want to share this to the Facebook group or not.

if you guys want to thats fine, just update me in this thread if the guys on FB don't have an account on here so that I can add them to the list

Sign me up for one shirt, dark blue, size adult XL
    "Scarlett" driven by Wisco (His)
    2005 BMW 330i Imola Red/Black Leather ZHP | 6MT
    MFactory 3.46 Helical LSD | Bilstein PSS | UUC Corsa TSE3

"The Girl with No Name" driven by Mrs. Wisco (Hers)
    2006 BMW 330Ci Imola Red/Sand Beige Leather ZHP | 6MT
    Box Stock

2007 e90 Black/Terra Leather SOLD
    2016 Honda Pilot (The family SUV)

I have two shirts with the past design seen on cafepress, but would be interested in two more in different colors if an updated design is created. Probably size large depending on the manufacturer. Thanks for your efforts!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

How is the design fee going to be funded? Is it just split among the buyers?

If we have enough people interested in/end up purchasing the shirts and the design fee can be a minimal additional fee then it will be absorbed into the cost of the shirts otherwise, myself and another member have agreed to eat the cost

I am going to have to step away from organizing this t-shirt project. One of our dogs (we don't have kids yet so our two shepherds are essentially our kids) had surgery almost two weeks ago to remove a mass and it turned out to be cancerous. He's been needing extra attention from the both of us with a follow up oncology appt. in a week and a half. On top of that I have a very busy off duty work schedule leading up to going on vacation at the end of the month for a week and a half.

I wont be able to facilitate getting this shirt project out to everyone for the second half of this summer. If someone else wants to take the reigns please feel free and I apologize for not being able to "close the deal". I will still stand by my offer to work with getting the design fees paid up, someone just send me a PM with what needs to be done.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast