Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trunk

Trunk

Ok guys, I love my zhp but to me it feels like is missing something in the back, like the trunk is too flat even though I have the lip spoiler. I have an e92 m3 with the high kick spoiler an love it.

Been looking at different options and the csl trunks for the e46 and I really like it but I wouldn't like to pay around $1,200 plus the cost to paint it, I don't like how the carbon fiber looks so it will be color matched.

Anyway, is there a cheaper option than statusgruppe that fits as oem possible or even better, a spoiler with a great fitment and that looks almost as good as the one piece csl trunk, I don't care 8f its fiberglass.

Thanks.
    2002 325i black auto
    2005 330ci ZHP Alpine White auto
    2011 e92 M3 Alpine White 6 speed

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    Ok guys, I love my zhp but to me it feels like is missing something in the back, like the trunk is too flat even though I have the lip spoiler. I have an e92 m3 with the high kick spoiler an love it.

Been looking at different options and the csl trunks for the e46 and I really like it but I wouldn't like to pay around $1,200 plus the cost to paint it, I don't like how the carbon fiber looks so it will be color matched.

Anyway, is there a cheaper option than statusgruppe that fits as oem possible or even better, a spoiler with a great fitment and that looks almost as good as the one piece csl trunk, I don't care 8f its fiberglass.

Thanks.
    Not quite as clean as an integrated duckbill but there's this?

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-turner-m...kaAiROEALw_wcB

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I saw that one the other day and I really liked it, totally forgot to mention it.
    I did a search and found someone posting about it and was happy with it but couldn't find any other info about fitment.

Have you seen it in person?

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    Have you seen it in person?
    No, but it was the first thing that I thought of when I saw your post
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

What about the AC Schnitzer spoiler? A little more aggressive than the BMW one but still OEM-looking/period correct.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 12-23-51 Official E46's With 18's.png
Views: 159
Size:  1.13 MB
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Hmm, I like that one, first time seeing it

Someone posted some pics or videos of their car with the ECS high kick on e46f. Can't remember if I liked it or not tho lol

Do you remember if it was the purple e46?

I just found the link but i don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here. It looks like its a burgundy e46. I think it looks good but the csl definitely look the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast