Ok guys, I bought a 2005 zhp auto transmission with 73k miles on it in mint condition, everything in working order but I do need to replace one of the brake sensors. I would like to do a full preventive maintenance and I would like to see if I'm missing something. I already own a e92 m3 with 49k miles and love it but been wanting a zhp since I saw one for the first time back in 2005. I also used to have an e36 m3.

So back to the question, I was thinking about
Cooling system rebuild kit from fcp that cost about $600, should I replace the radiator also?
Belts
Flush brakes
Air and cabin filter
Spark plugs
Maybe flush the power steering?????
Rear differential oil
Fuel filter
Should I replace coils packs?

I mean, I would like to replace whatever is need it, mainly due to age. I don't want to waste money but I'm willing to replace whatever is necessary to keep it as reliable as possible.

The car got an oil change the day I picked it up, last Tuesday but im changing it anyways.

Planning on reinforcing the weak areas for the shock and struts mounts just to be safe as well although I don't plan to abuse the car, lol, I don't even drive hard the M3.

If there is something else or any other suggestions, please let me know. I'm very open for suggestions.

Thanks