I have a serious issue. Car ADD is known in the community and it only seems to get worse with age. If you feel like you have car ADD, please get help before it gets out of hand. This is a small chapter of my life living with CADD.

It all started a few months ago...actually lets go back to car number 7. My first ZHP, a 2005 Imola/6 speed/alcantara/sedan which I picked up in 2015. My first BMW, not first RWD car, I totally fell in love with it. Brought it back to life and went through the whole car including paint, full suspension rebuild, the works. You can find the thread HERE.

Unfortunately the car had to be sold once I left the country to go get my Graduate degree.

Upon my return in 2018 I bought another 2005 Imola (had to live up to the username right?). This time it was a coupe/leather/manual. Due to a new job/location/life, I just didn't bond with the car and after 6 months I had moved on to a 2018 GTI...I said bye-bye to BMWs for a while.

Of course I had sold the GTI after a year and moved onto a few other cars but we'll skip to the one that got me back into BMWs. During the pandemic I found a 2008 Z4 Coupe with only 14k miles. I truly intended to daily the car but I felt bad putting on the miles and decided to sell it, especially considering the crazy market.

The stable had trimmed down to my fun project 1992 Miata and an A5 coupe which is my daily. I had toyed with the idea of building an M3 wagon and even picked up some silver cube trim in case I did find the perfect platform. I was happy with that until one evening when I saw a 2004 Mystic blue ZHP while scouring FB marketplace. The car was pending sale but a quick message to the owner meant my name went to the top of the list if the sale would not go through. A week later I was flying to MI to pick up the car....

Here she is. A 2004 Mystic blue ZHP with 110k miles, alcantara interior and a full maintenance history. Once I have the vehicle fully sorted I will update the pics here .

Untitled by Vr6 Hooptie, on Flickr

I will edit the list of completed maintenance items with dates and miles but until then, I will focus on what I will do to get the car ready for summer.

In Progress:

• Oil Change - Completed
  • Spark Plugs - Sitting on shelf
  • New driver side fender liner - Completed
  • Front Stabilizer Links - Completed
  • Rear Stabilizer Links - On shelf
  • Fuel Filter + Fuel System Cleaner - On Shelf
  • Ceramic coated refinished Style 135 - Completed
  • Continental Sport Contact Tires - Ordered
  • PDR - Scheduled
  • Cobywheel Steering wheel & Arm rest - Ordered
  • Depo Turn signals & side lights- On Shelf
  • New rear Ashtray - On shelf
  • 15MM spacers - Once new wheels installed
  • Brake Flush- Completed

Crossed 110k as I was driving the 8 hours home.

Untitled by Vr6 Hooptie, on Flickr