Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Stuff to replace under the TS2

So I'm finally getting around to finally getting that SC installed. What should I replace under the charger so I can delay taking that thing off to do it later? lol I know it will be a bitch later.

car is 80k.

So far in my list I have:

• OFHG (viton, bought)
    • heater inlet pipe
    • coolant pipe
    • coolant return hose
    • ccv and all the hoses related to it (cold climate version)
    • dipstick o-ring (viton, bought)
    • intake manifold gasket (bought)
    • disa oring (already got gas disa)
    • vanos seals (beisan)

I thought about the ICV, but mines working fine. Don't need the gasket for it I don't think.

Do I need anti-rattle if I don't have rattle? I just don't like that you need to adjust the spacer manually and there's no like exact measurement. Seems like a pain. Like how much play am I supposed to have if it's normal? lol

VCG, I feel like I don't need this. I just replaced it, then that car sat for like 2 years until now

I recommend the anti-rattle while you're in there. I initially forgot, and within a short period of time I ended up with a rattle. Very annoying to go back into the vanos again.
    As to the spacer, it's easier when you're actually doing it. Just take your time and follow Raj's instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I recommend the anti-rattle while you're in there. I initially forgot, and within a short period of time I ended up with a rattle. Very annoying to go back into the vanos again.
    As to the spacer, it's easier when you're actually doing it. Just take your time and follow Raj's instructions.
    ok I guess I might as well.

How about sending your injectors to a place like RC Engineering for cleaning / refurbishment? Consistent fuel delivery will be even more important with FI.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    How about sending your injectors to a place like RC Engineering for cleaning / refurbishment? Consistent fuel delivery will be even more important with FI.
    I think the injectors get replaced as part of the kit.

You won't need the DISA or CCV components, ESS also supplies a paper intake gasket IIRC. Definitely do the OFHG while it's apart, it's doable with the SC installed, but much more difficult. You will need some replacement PS fluid as well.

Oh does the DISA/CCV get deleted or something? I remembered reading that they delete the CCV and replace it with their own PCV or something. But wasn't sure

I think it does get deleted

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Oh does the DISA/CCV get deleted or something? I remembered reading that they delete the CCV and replace it with their own PCV or something. But wasn't sure
    Yes, the DISA connector just gets taped up and stowed unless you plan on using it for something like meth injection etc. The PCV is supplied and installed in the intake elbow behind the throttle body.