Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Crowdsourcing an E46 Tools List - please contribute

I put together a google sheet with a list of tools needed to work on the e46. There have been a million threads, but they seem to be tons of posts adding a tool here and there. I wanted to get a list of the basic, intermediate, and Jedi-level tools needed to diagnose, repair, and upgrade our cars (I have a ZHP and a 325iT).

Take a look - basic tools are "A", intermediate "B", and advanced "C". I tried not to say "just get a set with 120 tools" or "buy a set of ratchets from 8-15". Instead I thought it would be interesting to know what tools you actually need, meaning there is a real fastener or part associated with them.

If you can add a tool, or a manufacturer/part number, please do. I would have loved to have a list like this when I was starting a decade ago!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Love this idea

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I guess cool idea. Really our cars are easy to work on and like a tool set of like 200 pc covers like 90% of the stuff lol