Hello , scott from wisconsin here. I have been car shopping since before the covid car curse. I have an old e36 but it rusty and an automatic so not that interesting. So i met someone with a ZHP and was impressed. Seems a great car and great value....but when prices started to almost double in the last 18 months.. at least on the bmw and porsche 996 that interested me I just stopped and wondered if the bubble will continue ?? Or will values drop back to what I considered more normal..
So I am in need of a fun car and have funds available but am not willing to pay crazy levels of money.
So at what point does getting a M3 instead start to make more sense? I think the ZHP would bd awesome for my needs, but the M3 is more a standard car that people understand. I think the M3 value might be easier to figure out in a year or two to purchase, and might bd easier to figure out if I sell it in 15 years when I am too old to have fun anymore.
Your opinions would be appreciated. In no way am I saying a ZHP is not awesome by itself.