Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ha, when I swapped to the 30 mm front bar, turn-in was insanely sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    And just to add, if my zhp were a sedan rather than a coupe I probably wouldn't consider selling it. But as a coupe, the two cars feel redundant to me... one should go (don't know which one). If the zhp wasn't such a good car this decision would be easier.
    No contest man... keep the M3. It's Imola right? And a manual, just such a great combo. Your ZHP being auto makes it no contest. 6MT M3 + F31 touring diesel would be such a great combo!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Ha, when I swapped to the 30 mm front bar, turn-in was insanely sharp!

No contest man... keep the M3. It's Imola right? And a manual, just such a great combo. Your ZHP being auto makes it no contest. 6MT M3 + F31 touring diesel would be such a great combo!
    LOL. I can't imagine using a 30mm! When I first got the 27mm bar I was thinking I should swap it out for the m3's 26mm just to dial it back a tad. Then I got lazy and got used to it. Lol.

Yeah, I'm leaning that way. I'll prob hold off on buying anything though, the market's nuts.

My lady recently went down memory lane and showed me pictures of the E46 M3 I bought years ago. Flew up to San Francisco and drove the car back down to San Diego. As I was laying in bed last night, I went down another rabbit hole of looking at M3s for sale. Found this one on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...rral_code=null

Might consider taking a look at it and see if I can put my ZHP for sale if it checks out. Downside, I have a garage full of parts waiting to get installed on the ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    My lady recently went down memory lane and showed me pictures of the E46 M3 I bought years ago. Flew up to San Francisco and drove the car back down to San Diego. As I was laying in bed last night, I went down another rabbit hole of looking at M3s for sale. Found this one on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...rral_code=null

Might consider taking a look at it and see if I can put my ZHP for sale if it checks out. Downside, I have a garage full of parts waiting to get installed on the ZHP.
    That's ok, you could sell all the parts lol You could probably reuse some parts on the M3. That's what I'm doing to my friend's M3. Been selling all of his parts first. I took some of the parts that could be used in my car. Then will list his M3 soonish.

This thread starter holds little water. It's like asking, do I want a 6 banger or 8?. To each his own. IMO .. It depends if you are a collector or just wanna feel cool guy?

Can't really compare the ZHP to the M3...

I've owned both a sedan ZHP and a sedan ZHP with S54 swap at the same time.
    Totally different driving experiences.

The ZHP was the better commuter/daily and the S54 was more of a fun toy.
    If I had to do it again I'd probably keep the ZHP as a daily and use the S54 for weekend purposes only.

Unfortunately, I daily the S54 now.

ZHP values rising. At what point do you just get an M3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by BH93 View Post

Unfortunately, I daily the S54 now.
    Haha. Unfortunately all your daily tasks are a potential dramatic ///M theatre.

I do like that it can also be tame. When I bought it and drove my mom to places she had no clue. She just thought it was a coupe version of my ZHP with two extra exhaust pipes. Haha!

I did launch it once with her on a back road when she wasn’t expecting it. I thought after she screamed bloody murder that I would be disowned. But she accepted the M into the family because it looks nice. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    I did launch it once with her on a back road when she wasn’t expecting it. I thought after she screamed bloody murder that I would be disowned. But she accepted the M into the family because it looks nice. LOL
    Trevor's mom: "I like that car. It's a nice blue. Just a very nice looking Toyota!"

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Trevor's mom: "I like that car. It's a nice blue. Just a very nice looking Toyota!"
    Mom's a savage

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Mom's a savage
    She is savage. LOL. She wants to dump the Toyota Sienna now because it uses petrol. She’s on the diesel train now and wants to one up dad and I with an EV.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234