Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DRL

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    When it works, which it doesn't half the time. lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Aaaaaah. That does explain how I was trying to set auto-locked doors at a certain speed, and no matter what I checked off it wouldn't work. Next time I have the laptop out I should try it with NCS Expert
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Aaaaaah. That does explain how I was trying to set auto-locked doors at a certain speed, and no matter what I checked off it wouldn't work. Next time I have the laptop out I should try it with NCS Expert
    Well not quite. My issue is that it can't find the "hardware" (dongle) half the time, and has issues with drivers that one needs to customize to work properly with Windows 10. It's not just my unit I have issues with, but also happens when I set up coding laptops for people.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Well not quite. My issue is that it can't find the "hardware" (dongle) half the time, and has issues with drivers that one needs to customize to work properly with Windows 10. It's not just my unit I have issues with, but also happens when I set up coding laptops for people.

Hmmm. Could be a windows 10 thing - I haven't had a single issue with mine. However my dedicated coding laptop is a very small netbook with 1GB of RAM, Windows 7, from like 2010 lol
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Hmmm. Could be a windows 10 thing - I haven't had a single issue with mine. However my dedicated coding laptop is a very small netbook with 1GB of RAM, Windows 7, from like 2010 lol
    I had the same problems with Windows 7 regarding it not detecting the hardware more often than I'd like.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

When it works, which it doesn't half the time. lol

Really? it always works for me lol I'm using it on Windows 10 x64. You just need to download the latest FTDI drivers from their site and that's it. Nothing else special needs to be done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12