Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Options

Options

I have no owners manual to my 2005 Coupe. I do however have one for my 2002 Convertible, but they are too far off. Is there a reliable website where you can get your options with your VIN number?

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Thanks, interesting find. Shows a spoiler delete, but I have a full spoiler that I was told by PO was stock. He was a CCA member and quite knowledgeable. Also show a CD drive, and I assume prewiring for phone and CD changer. I don’t think I have a CD player. I have the Navigation System Professional, but it’s a DVD drive.

you can get your owner's manual here:

https://www.bmwusa.com/owners-manuals.html
    Pete

I was missing everything when I got my ZHP last year and went to eBay to source a complete set. Here's a link from eBay for a complete set of coupe/vert owner's manual including the leather pouch they all fit into...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13380734917...MAAOSwQbJg4NTR

I would get this for the car

Thanks guys. That explains the weird plastic bracket in the trunk, hazard triangle is missing. Same with first aid kit. Beautiful car, but missing some “non essential “ items.

USA cars didn't come with hazard triangle or the first aid kit, but you can find/add them.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Like John said in his post above, you can source the triangle to mount in that bracket in the trunk and you can source the first aid box that fits under the front passenger seat but you will have to find screws (short ones) that will screw into the seat frame securing the mounting bracket for the first aid box. The screws that came with the first aid kit is NLA from BMW now.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    USA cars didn't come with hazard triangle or the first aid kit, but you can find/add them.
    some of us just had to have them though. Ebay has the triangles (mostly from Latvia) 71606770487. The first aid kit is body style specific ( I know from my experiences adding it)
    Pete

and you know you've crossed the line searching for "options" to accessorize your ZHP when you spot items like this on Craigslist and have to have it (like I did)
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast