Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Avant 4 Install Relocation Bracket Question

ZHP Members:

I am looking at purchasing a Avant 4 headunit for my 2005 ZHP convertible which has the business radio; thus, I need a relocation bracket.

My question is regarding which Dynavin relocation bracket (single row in my case) provides two options: (1) two USB or (2) two UBS charging (3A or 12V) and one for multimedia.

Why one should I purchase and why?

Dynavin website goes on to state: If installing with a different aftermarket radio, you will most likely want the "12V" version. It just depends on how many USB ports the radio has and your preference.

In advance, thank you for you input.

Quote Originally Posted by Satcho View Post
    ZHP Members:

I am looking at purchasing a Avant 4 headunit for my 2005 ZHP convertible which has the business radio; thus, I need a relocation bracket.

My question is regarding which Dynavin relocation bracket (single row in my case) provides two options: (1) two USB or (2) two UBS charging (3A or 12V) and one for multimedia.

Why one should I purchase and why?

Dynavin website goes on to state: If installing with a different aftermarket radio, you will most likely want the "12V" version. It just depends on how many USB ports the radio has and your preference.

In advance, thank you for you input.

This evening a chatted with am Avant customer service rep to clarify. They stated this: "Teresa: The unit has 3 USB cables, so the US ports on the HVAC do not affect it."

So I am concluding that the ports Dynavin talks about are extra ports to use dongles (I believe). Since this is my first radio replacement in any vehicle, I am in new territory. I shall wait for member input before I purchase to avoid an error.

My understanding is that Android is only wireless for Pixel phones currently; therefore, you need to one need s to tether and non-Pixel Android phone.