Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another new guy here

Long time BMW guy, mainly e30s, E36 M3/4/5, a random E34, then a E46 wagon that became my first family car, and currently dailying an E83 X3. Missed the fun of the M3 since I sold it (my wife likes her ring though ), and finally picked up a ZHP this past weekend. Total driver, 167k, lots of recent maintenance and runs great. I'm looking forward to getting back into autocross and tentatively planning on hitting a couple of DEs next year.

Terrible picture, but everyone here knows what they look like (yes I swapped to 17 inch wheels, MD roads suck and I wanted a square setup)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome, Bob. Car looks good. I like that wheel style # 119.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I actually sold my 325iT to a good friend, who subsequently bought a matching ZHP, which I in turn just bought (after he spent a year or so dumping money into it). So we swapped wheels. The ZHP wheels look great on the wagon, and I think these look just fine on the ZHP.

Welcome (again)!. Nice car. Any plans for it, given yiur friend already put money into it‽

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

No major plans, as the older I get, the more i appreciate how good a lot of BMWs are from the factory, so I'll mainly just be maintaining it now. I'll stick to that line until my first autocross, then I'm sure I'll change my tune!

There are some bad spots in the paint and some interior issues I'll be addressing.

Really enjoying all the threads here, tons of info for me to pour through!

Welcome! 17" is a great size. You should also consider Style 68 since they came stock on MSport cars elsewhere in the world. The 119s don't look bad but 68s would be better suited for a ZHP.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Welcome! 17" square setup is the best setup.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Congrats, and welcome back to having a true drivers car
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast