Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New ZHP owner - Seattle Area

Welp, I finally purchased a ZHP! It has a little more miles (180K) than I was hoping for, but I justified it with the maintenance logs and work done....., as well as rising prices (have come close to buying a few on BAT).

Car is a 2004 Sedan in IR with the 6MT and Alcantara interior. The interior is in great shape which was another bonus. I look forward to the community and meeting any local ZHP owners (in the Seattle Area, Bothell).

First up is to remove the tint (wavy and dark), and replace with something lighter as well as hopefully get the dull 3M clear bra off the hood.

-Bryan

Welcome. I picked mine up in Seattle a few years back now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow PacNWer!

Awesome get, welcome!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

welcome to the site, start a build thread and post up the progress you make with it!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Welcome, sir ! That sounds like a great find. Please post pics when you have chance.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Welcome from Edmonds! Hope to see you around - look for me in a 2004 Imola sedan, usually on the two-lane scenic drives in Snohomish County.

Welcome! No worries about the high mileage, with proper maintenance these cars can go a long way. BP's car (IR sedan just like yours) is a very good example
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Welcome Bryan Your mileage is just a number as long as you focus on keeping your ZHP maintained... as the saying goes "maintenance before mods" but mod where you can using OEM+ or better parts while doing maintenance...

My M3 is a good example of this and I have been focusing the same philosophy towards my ZHP as I am in the process of restoring this car little by little... there are lots of good example cars here with lots of knowledge from people here on this forum.