Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Youtube Review

In this video I compared all of the generations of M3 HOWEVER I mention the ZHP several times through the video. Let me know what you think!

Youtube Video
    Zach Kramer
    zkramer10@yahoo.com
    (973) 255 9525

It's alright. Didn't like that you didn't review the e90/92 M3. it was heavier than the E46, but that car was fun too. Yes it was mainly the engine and the sound, but it's still a great car if you're going to be comparing modded cars like you're doing. Not to mention half of the things you mention are just the superficial stuff for the cars. Styling, sounds great. For the F80 comparison about steering. You clearly have not driven other cars with electronic steering. Lexus has been doing it for a long ass time, they have better steering feel than the F80 still. Heck even within BMWs line up, the F22/F87 have better steering feel.

You should really use a wireless mic. It echoes and sounds like you're too far when you're standing in front of the car to introduce it. Then when you're in the car driving, it's like the audio only comes from one side.

Did you not write a script? It just sounds like you're like thinking of what to say as you're recording. You say "um.." a lot. We could make a drinking game out of this lol

Descriptions says compares every gen, but video doesn't compare every car lol

Skip to 13:00 mark to hear him talk about the ZHP for 10 seconds. Then jump to the end for another 5 seconds lol

I think this video is pointless lol You mentioned the ZHP TWICE. Once during the E46 part, then once at the end why? You're like reviewing the M3 then all of a sudden you're like there's no best M3. Then all a sudden mention the best car you drive is the ZHP. So wtf is the point of this video?

Damn bro you ended his whole career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

F
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

New Youtube Review

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Damn bro you ended his whole career
    +1

Guy is going to start having anxiety attacks before posting videos if you continue critiquing his videos Hieu

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    It's alright. Didn't like that you didn't review the e90/92 M3. it was heavier than the E46, but that car was fun too. Yes it was mainly the engine and the sound, but it's still a great car if you're going to be comparing modded cars like you're doing. Not to mention half of the things you mention are just the superficial stuff for the cars. Styling, sounds great. For the F80 comparison about steering. You clearly have not driven other cars with electronic steering. Lexus has been doing it for a long ass time, they have better steering feel than the F80 still. Heck even within BMWs line up, the F22/F87 have better steering feel.

You should really use a wireless mic. It echoes and sounds like you're too far when you're standing in front of the car to introduce it. Then when you're in the car driving, it's like the audio only comes from one side.

Did you not write a script? It just sounds like you're like thinking of what to say as you're recording. You say "um.." a lot. We could make a drinking game out of this lol

Descriptions says compares every gen, but video doesn't compare every car lol

Skip to 13:00 mark to hear him talk about the ZHP for 10 seconds. Then jump to the end for another 5 seconds lol

I think this video is pointless lol You mentioned the ZHP TWICE. Once during the E46 part, then once at the end why? You're like reviewing the M3 then all of a sudden you're like there's no best M3. Then all a sudden mention the best car you drive is the ZHP. So wtf is the point of this video?
    You should start a youtube channel reviewing other youtube channels reviewing BMW's

Quote Originally Posted by BH93 View Post
    You should start a youtube channel reviewing other youtube channels reviewing BMW's

He did say to let him know what I thought lol

He's been going around spamming this video in other forums. I saw the post on E46fanatics and Bimmerforums too. I'm sure there's a post for every gen car that he says he reviewed.

New Youtube Review

I think it’s a good video overall.

The E36 Death Trap you sank $25,000 into and Sold…ouch!!

The E46 M3 you loved and regretted selling. And absolutely loved driving again.

Now in a E46 ZHP as my daily driver.
    Good choice as a DD.

I’m keeping my E46 M3.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by zkramez View Post
    Let me know what you think!
    Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post

He did say to let him know what I thought lol

He's been going around spamming this video in other forums. I saw the post on E46fanatics and Bimmerforums too. I'm sure there's a post for every gen car that he says he reviewed.
    Hieu's correct. The OP did say to tell him what we thought of his video... and Hieu posted what he thought.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    I’m keeping my E46 M3.
    I would have never guessed Sandy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast