Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

About to be first time BMW owner.

As a driver of Audis for the past 8 years, I am very close to buying my first BMW, a 330i ZHP. My last car was a 2001 Audi A4 1.8T Stage 3. I spent 4 years of my life tearing into that car and making it the beast that I wanted it to be. I pulled the motor and rebuilt it with oversized pistons and stronger connecting rods and replacing and/or upgrading everything along the way. It was a very fun car and I was sad to see it go.

BUT..., being a car guy, I knew I just had to own the Ultimate Driving Machine and get myself a BMW. I fell in love with the ZHP and have been searching for one for the past couple of months. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will find what I am looking for and can become a more active part of this community. Once I make a purchase I will be sure to post up some pics.

I have a strong mechanical knowledge of cars, and I am a mechanical engineer, so I will hopefully be able to learn the BMW ways and be able to learn much more about these cars. I can't wait for my first BMW!

Excellent. Glad to have you here at the site.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Good luck with your searching!

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Welcome to the Mafia, Paul. Hopefully you can teach us some stuff.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate. Hacked Droid FTW!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Welcome to the Family.

Hope you find what you're looking for soon.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome to the Mafia John. You came to the right place.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! What color and options are you looking for? We might be able to help you find something.

Edit: I just noticed you're in KC. I'm just down the road in Sedalia. Are you involved with the KC Audi club (now called Heartland Audi)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Welcome! What color and options are you looking for? We might be able to help you find something.

Edit: I just noticed you're in KC. I'm just down the road in Sedalia. Are you involved with the KC Audi club (now called Heartland Audi)?

Yep, I've done some things with the KC Audi club, usually when they go to the indoor karting place, Saddlers. But I read their message boards every day but only post every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Paul View Post
    Yep, I've done some things with the KC Audi club, usually when they go to the indoor karting place, Saddlers. But I read their message boards every day but only post every now and then.
    I was on their email list before they went to the forum.

If you're interested, I have been considering selling my ZHP.

Imola Red
    6 spd
    Black kidneys are the only 'mod'
    46k miles
    ClearBra,
    Manuals + window sticker
    Mobil 1 every 5k (will get fresh European Formula Syntec soon)
    $18.5k includes the 17" winter set of wheels/tires (and of course the stock 18s)
    Beisan vanos repair already done

It's been a great car but I decided that I want an M3 so I'm going to sell the ZHP and going to be patient for the right M3 to come along. This was a very recent decision, so you're the first to know that the car is for sale. A local sale would be nice! I'm the 2nd owner. The original owner lives in KC and only put 22k miles on it. I've more than doubled his miles in just 16 months (bought it Dec 2009)!

Let me know if you want more info.

Sorry to hear you're gonna part with her, but wish you luck in your M3 search.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast